The Dark Knight Where does TDK stand among your All-Time Favorite Movies?

Its tied with BB and 89 for the #1 spot, I cant let any of them definitively take the slot for themselves!

I voted #1 for now, but it will probably always be part of my top 5 I would think.

1.) The Dark Knight
2.) Goodfellas
3.) Die Hard
4.) Batman Begins
5.) The Prestige

1. TDK
2. Goodfellas(woah trunks and me have same top 2)
3. Knocked Up
4. Gangs of New York/No country for old men
5. Spider-Man 1/40 Year old virgin

Somewhere in the top fifty for me. All I know is that it is not anywhere near the top of my favorites list.

in no particular order:

the hunchback of notre dame (1996)
batman begins
spider-man (2002)
the dark knight
waiting for guffman
a mighty wind
batman (1989)
batman returns
election
pumpkin

but the dark knight is definately in my top 10

It's definitely in my top five.

Personal fave right now. Having watched 3 times already, I can safely declare, as not only a Batman fan, but as a film geek and maker, that The Dark Knight is my favorite movie.:brucebat:

For me it's definitely in the top five.

TDK is new so of course it will be in many posters no 1 spot take the poll in another year or so.

It's in my top 5.

At the moment it's probably my favourite, but time will tell . . . so I'll just have it in my top five along with, in no particular order:

The Usual Suspects
Fight Club
Spider-Man
Misery

After seeing it in Imax for the second time, it's definitely my favorite movie. I'm biased as I'm a huge Batman fan, and the nolan/Bale take on the character is my fav.. but that's just me. :yay:

Personally it's my 3rd favorite movie of all-time. Behind #1 Gladiator & #2 Man on Fire.

TDK replaced Fight Club as my #1. doubtful if it will ever change, but its possible..

no particular order

The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
Gone With The Wind

Certainly in my Top 5, which is inerchangeable too. I respect the fact that it is such a complete film which I enjoyed thoroughly. It's the 1st time iv'e seen a film more than once in the cinema;

Shawshank Redemption
Goodfellas
The Godfather Part II
The Dark Knight
Terminator 2

All I know is there isnt ONE comic book film that can live up to it.

1. Blade Runner
2. The Dark Knight
3. A Clockwork Orange
4. Requiem for a Dream
5. 12 Monkeys

I'm pretty sure it's in my Top 5 at least. I know The Departed is still probably on top for me, and Sideways next. It's definitley Top 5 though I know that :up:

I really can't say for sure.
But I can say that I have never been happier upon coming out of the cinema. The film was so good and everyone involved was so memorable that I was damn near ecstatic. It could well be my absolutely favourite movie. I never thought that anything would better The Lord of The Rings (And I judge that as a whole film, not a trilogy) but I think that this may have done it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackburton82
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"