The Dark Knight Your Favorite/Greatest TDK Moments So Far – Fan Appreciation Thread (SPOILERS!!!)

joker19.gif

batman1.gif

darkknight8.gif

darkknight5.gif

darkknight1.gif

joker_heresmycard_small.gif

There are more moments I like but though I would just post these.

Is that a timing error for when Joker closes his eyes in the top clip? Seems like maybe it was meant to be when he first feels contact on his back, but we can see CB in the background hasn't touched him yet.

I blame it on the continuity person!

Is that a timing error for when Joker closes his eyes in the top clip? Seems like maybe it was meant to be when he first feels contact on his back, but we can see CB in the background hasn't touched him yet.

I blame it on the continuity person!

...actually, watch tv spot 12. J's in the dark. (literally and figuratively) when gordon (or whoever) switches on the light, J's eyes were just adjusting...then WHAM! :)

...actually, watch tv spot 12. J's in the dark. (literally and figuratively) when gordon (or whoever) switches on the light, J's eyes were just adjusting...then WHAM! :)

You really think so? Because the lights turn on and his eyes seem fine, he looks left and right appearing "confused" then he squints real hard like he's in pain, but Batman hasn't touched him yet.

What do you all think?

You really think so? Because the lights turn on and his eyes seem fine, he looks left and right appearing "confused" then he squints real hard like he's in pain, but Batman hasn't touched him yet.

What do you all think?

I think it was just Heath's body bracing himself for him getting his head slammed into a table. Even though it's not real the body still has those natural triggers. Something we don't notice in real time in the film.

Yeah he knows what's coming and he makes a face like a cartoon. That's why it's funny

I think it was just Heath's body bracing himself for him getting his head slammed into a table. Even though it's not real the body still has those natural triggers. Something we don't notice in real time in the film.

Yeah he knows what's coming and he makes a face like a cartoon. That's why it's funny

I partially agree with you guys... yes he knows whats coming but I think he is in character MEANT to make the funny face when pushed. The trouble is because this is all staged, he probably isn't even actually getting pushed - he's having to make a face and then shove *himself* into the table while Batman pretends to be doing it by having his hand on his back. But the timing between Christian and Heath was off slightly - or maybe it's the camera position which gave it away, because you can see their actions are not in sinq... it's unfortunate that this goof-up is int he film +P

my top 5

5. I think the tv spot where Joker says to Gordon "Another good cop bad cop rountine" Gordon replies "Not exactly." Gordon turns on the lights and we Batman standing behind him

4. TV spot 13 where The Joker is saying how he's a guy with simple taste and he yells "... and GASOLINE!"

3. The swedish clip where we here somebody drop a platter in the backround and Heath turns looking all suprised

2. TV spot 15 where we hear Heath laughing ver slowly in a deep creepy voice

1. TV spot 6 "OhHhHhHh VeRy PoOr ChOiCe Of WoRdS hAhAhAhA!!!"

>Towards the Head slam - If its a error it happens so fast that you barely notice it not to mention the scene is more of a Holy ***** Batman's there

And since its a Gif its the same action happening over and over we will get into the sync as well and were able to follow it more closely

No offence, but a thread like this is exstremely lame considering NO ONE of Us has seen the movie yet!

No offence, but a thread like this is exstremely lame considering NO ONE of Us has seen the movie yet!

Well if you actually read the title of the thread you would have noticed that it said TDK Moments "SO FAR".

im jut gunna put one because i pretty much love all of it :p, but this one is awesome : Joker - "Does it depress you?, how alone you really are" - love it :D

That bit with the glass when he spilled 99% of it and then drank the rest for some reason I found incredibly funny... and having done some acting before it made me think "was that an accident? Was Heath just rolling with the scene and then looks down at the glass thinking..."oh $#!t, I didn't mean to empty THAT much of it... better drink the rest anyway to cover myself!"" Lol!

I think he did that on purpose to be honest. Normally, stuff like that wouldn't have made it in if it was on accident (or enough to make him break character) but it truly seems to me that he's doing it on purpose or at least that it would be something the Joker would do, part of his twisted sense of humor and an exaggeration of his theatricality. Personally, I think it's awesome.

That whole party scene and the interrogation scene for me (so far) are my favorites. And everything shown so far has been quote-worthy. :up:

Sorry I've been gone for a few days... working on a little personal film project... anyway -

WHAT? Come on. SO FAR. And there are tons of "complaint" threads and no one has seen the film on those threads either. Whats the difference?

I think he did that on purpose to be honest. Normally, stuff like that wouldn't have made it in if it was on accident (or enough to make him break character) but it truly seems to me that he's doing it on purpose or at least that it would be something the Joker would do, part of his twisted sense of humor and an exaggeration of his theatricality. Personally, I think it's awesome.

That whole party scene and the interrogation scene for me (so far) are my favorites. And everything shown so far has been quote-worthy. :up:

Well I was thinking more along the lines of it was a mess up but not big enough of one to stop the action or get him out of character, so if the director liked that take the best, regardless of the little goof or lack of continuity with the drink, they would have used it. It's just one silly little thing, drinking out of a glass where you've completely spilled it (probably without meaning to!) lol. I still like the scene, just thought it was funny :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"