The Dark Knight Your Favorite/Greatest TDK Moments So Far – Fan Appreciation Thread (SPOILERS!!!)

TONIGHT YOUR GONNA BREAK YOUR ONE RULE!!!! Just the way he said it gives me chills.

never start with the head.. it makes the victim all fuzzy

ahh it all makes me so excited...in very good ways

I, I...I can't choose! I love them all! What do I do?!

Any part with the Joker in it so far, is my favorite part :woot:.

:hoboj: - Ahahahaha!

"And tonight, you're gonna break your one rule... "

"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger."

"You've changed things... forever. There's no going back. See, to them, you're just a freak... like me!"

"Evening, Commissioner... "

"Why... so... serious?"

"A little fight in ya. I like that."

"Let's put a smile on that face!"

"Come on, hit me!"

"This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them. Tell your men they work for me now. This is *my* city."

"Why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches? Hmm? And then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is. It's not about money. It's about sending a message."

"Where do we begin? A year ago, these cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you. I mean, what happened?"

"It's simple: Kill the Batman."

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We're tonight's entertainment."

"Here's my card. "

"Where is Harvey Dent!? I'll settle for his love ones..."

"Ooh... very poor choice of words."

"I Love This Job!!!"

"Introduce a little anarchy... Upset the established order... Well then everyone loses their minds!"

"I don't want to kill you. What would I do without you?"

"It's a funny world we live in..."

"You see I'm a guy of simple tastes... I enjoy dynamite, gunpowder... and gasoline!"

"When the chips are down, these civilized people will eat each other, You'll See, I'll Show You."

"Does it depress you, how alone you really are?"

"The good cop, bad cop roooutiiinnnnne?!"

"Never start with the head, the victim gets all fuzzy"

."And here we go!!"

1.Bruce Wayne being called a “pretty boy” by a thug before he grabs his rifle, knocks him out with it, snaps it in half and tosses it aside like a plaything all without breaking stride. BEST MOMENT EVER!!! :wow::wow::woot::up:

where the hell can i find this???

edit: just found it and all the other clips i would have to day my favs are the good cop bad cop part and the bruce pretty boy part

The Interrogation scene looks amazing.

"If we're gonna play games, I'm gonna need a cup of coffee."
"The good cop, bad cop routine?"
"Not exactly."
WHAM!
"Never start with the head! The victim gets all....fuzzy!"

Hey Guys. First time poster. :]

I gotta say that my favorite part so far has been the bit of the Joker's party crashing where he has the man's head in his hands and he is asking him about Dent. Then he lets go and answers his own question with a very pestered "No.", and a roll of the eyes.

Just the way he said it was so interesting, to me at least.

The moment that got me the most hyped up for this movie so far is in the first trailer the whole "Evening Coooomissioner" part made me get bigass goosebumps the first time i saw it. That and the part with Joker hanging out the cop car window

#1: the fact that Batmanfanatic started a thread about the good points of TDK.

"And tonight, you're gonna break your one rule... "

"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger."

"You've changed things... forever. There's no going back. See, to them, you're just a freak... like me!"

"Evening, Commissioner... "

"Why... so... serious?"

"A little fight in ya. I like that."

"Let's put a smile on that face!"

"Come on, hit me!"

"This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them. Tell your men they work for me now. This is *my* city."

"Why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches? Hmm? And then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is. It's not about money. It's about sending a message."

"Where do we begin? A year ago, these cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you. I mean, what happened?"

"It's simple: Kill the Batman."

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We're tonight's entertainment."

"Here's my card. "

"Where is Harvey Dent!? I'll settle for his love ones..."

"Ooh... very poor choice of words."

"I Love This Job!!!"

"Introduce a little anarchy... Upset the established order... Well then everyone loses their minds!"

"I don't want to kill you. What would I do without you?"

"It's a funny world we live in..."

"You see I'm a guy of simple tastes... I enjoy dynamite, gunpowder... and gasoline!"

"When the chips are down, these civilized people will eat each other, You'll See, I'll Show You."

"Does it depress you, how alone you really are?"

"The good cop, bad cop roooutiiinnnnne?!"

"Never start with the head, the victim gets all fuzzy"

you forgot the best line..."And here we go!!"

I love EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS MOVIE! So this list will be long but will only be about what pops in my head:

1) “WHERE IS HE?!” -Batman I don’t know why but I just loved that line when I first saw that scene on the trailer. It also shows how far Batman’s going to stop Joker.

2) SONAR LENSES! We get to see white lenses on Batman for the first time in a Batman movie!

3) All of the dialogue between Bruce and Alfred. It's always entertaining as well as inspiring, like the "Endure" conversation. That sounds like a great way to describe Batman

4) More of Bruce's playboy lifestyle. The scene on the yacht beats out all the stuff Tony Stark did in Iron Man hahaha He's also a lot more confident and more into the billionaire lifestyle which is cool

5) Bruce travels to Hong Kong just to capture a man who can bring the mob down. THAT'S DEDICATION!

6) New suit! I wasn't too bothered by the old one but I just love this one a lot more

7) Maggie Gylenhall's performance as Rachel is great! Great acting. She also has some scenes where she's just amazingly beautiful.

8) The dialogue with Bruce and Lucius. It was always fun seeing them talking in Batman Begins playing with the whole "I wanna borrow it. For uh... sprelunking" So it'll be great to see more of this when we definitely know Lucius knows Bruce is Batman in The Dark Knight.

9) "A little fight in you, I like that!" -Joker "Then you're gonna love me." -Batman AWESOME INTRODUCTION! Can't wait for that scene. Batman gave a great response.

10) The fighting! It looks amazing

11) INTERROGATION ROOM.
Lights turn on "BAM" Batman slams Joker's head on the table
"Owww... never start with the head! The victim gets all... fuzzy." - Joker hahaha That had me laughing
Also the dialgoue in that room was great. Especially "Does it depress you? How ALONE you really are?" -Joker. I almost felt bad for Joker because of his facial expression. And his words sure did hit the spot
Can't wait to see Batman loose it and beat Joker to the ground.

12) Bat-pod. Probably the best version of the batcycle in my opinion. The sound it makes and it's design is all just awesome!

13) More conflict with Bruce's life being Batman. Definitely will be intersting to watch

14) JOKER Everything he does is magic. hahahahaha Especially a certain pencil trick even though I don't know much like what exactly he does but I can't wait for that.
His dialgoue and actions are ubelievable. Never has Joker been so intimidating and unpredictable in a movie before!

15) “Batman has no limits.” -Bruce I’ve wanted to see Bruce push himself more and more even if it kills him and looks like we’ll see it here.

16) JOKER USING A ROCKET LAUNCHER. I doubt we’ve seen that before!

17) “COME ON! HIT ME!” - Joker. What a psycho.

18) “So you’re into ballet?”- Bruce hahaha Bruce sure can show how cool he is.

19) The tumbler jumping in the way of Joker’s rocket saving Harvey inside of the SWAT van from being shot. That was really heroic.

20) Batman slamming Joker’s head into the glass

21) “WHY SO SERIOUS?” - Joker Definitely a great line for the clown prince of crime.

22) Joker hanging out of the window of a moving police car.

23) Bruce kicking that goons ash. Hahaha “Hands up pretty boy!" - Joker goon, then BAM! Bruce uses the goon's shot gun to knock him out and then, really cool, dismantles the gun while he continues to walk away without any facial expression changes. This has to be the most bad ash moment of Bruce I've seen!

24) Bat-signal getting smashed. Very iconic too. You know things going to get really bad when Gordon himself smashes the bat-signal with an axe.

25) When Joker crashes the party. Everything he did was amazing. It was also kinda funny when he took a girl’s glass of whine and emptied about 99% of it and drank the left over. Hahaha I guess he doesn’t like to drink so much while on the job.

26) Batman landing on the roof of a van and smashing it. HOW BADASS IS THAT?!

26) Joker burning a HUGE pile of money. “It’s not about money. It’s about sending a message.” -Joker

27) Joker carries a lot of knives. Really makes him lethal!

28) SO MANY ICONIC SHOTS. Batman standing over the rubble of a burned building, Joker in the cell, Joker hanging out the car window, Joker standing in the street, Bruce in the chair looking at his mask in a sad and tired way, bat-signal being smashed, Joker and the burning money, there’s just so much!

29)"Rachel's told me everything about you." - Harvey "I certainly hope not." - Bruce :brucebat:
I just like that dialogue exchange and how it has a sort of "he's actually Batman" tone to itwhich makes it fun.

30) ALL of Joker's laughs. I don't think many of us expected Heath Ledger to actually pull of such a laugh. I prefer his laugh over Makr Hamill's.

31) Joker's look. The black around the eyes, the long hair (because the guy's crazy and shouldn't be occupied with his hair and it's something I sort've enjoyed in The Batman), and how his smile is finally shapped by a scar! He might not have fallen in acid but at least we still get something that shows us a really messed up grin. So cool how the red paint is really long going from the lips to the scars and a little further.

Ok I’ll stop now. Sorry for the length but I just couldn’t help myself!

#1 Bats flipping the Joker 180 out of his seat and onto the table the interrogation scene.

mine is batman jumping on top of cop cars, awesome.

the "we need lau back" scene was cool.

gordon is like all pissed off at harvey, and harvey's getting all defensive. all the while, batman is just standing there all awkward and silent. haha. and then he says one thing to harvey, doesn't get an answer, then just disappears once harvey's head turns. it's so batman, that it's almost funny.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fEf40Jmq6WM

"Does it depress you how alone you really are?"

From the dominoes trailer, my favorite trailer too. The music and the look of Heath in the dark when he delivers that line left me speechless. I just can't wait for that entire interrogation scene.

5. "Where is...HARVEY...DENT!?" (I have found myself saying that out loud from time to time)

4. His hiss before his laugh (Made the hair on the back of my neck go up)

3."Ooh, very poor choice of words!" (Very psychotic, yet very comical, with a little clique)

2. The "No" after the grabbing of the guy's head in the Swedish Trailer (actually laughing at a Joker's joke)

1. The laugh after "Ooh, very poor choice of words!" (The most sick nasty-ist laugh he has done yet)

i know everyone's seen it...as have i...but i am TOTALY looking forward to the bank heist. i just love it...im a Heat kind of guy...:)

#1: the fact that Batmanfanatic started a thread about the good points of TDK.

All for you too ;) j/k

I can't wait till it comes out and I'll have LOTS more to add to the list ;)

For now I think that simply the look on Wayne's face when he takes out the clown thug (who needs the costume when he can be THAT intense out of it!??!) is worth the ticket price alone. *fan-ish-swoon*

Welcome! Great threat to have a first time post on, if I do say so myself ;)

Hey Guys. First time poster. :]

I gotta say that my favorite part so far has been the bit of the Joker's party crashing where he has the man's head in his hands and he is asking him about Dent. Then he lets go and answers his own question with a very pestered "No.", and a roll of the eyes.

Just the way he said it was so interesting, to me at least.

joker19.gif

batman1.gif

darkknight8.gif

darkknight5.gif

darkknight1.gif

joker_heresmycard_small.gif

There are more moments I like but though I would just post these.

That bit with the glass when he spilled 99% of it and then drank the rest for some reason I found incredibly funny... and having done some acting before it made me think "was that an accident? Was Heath just rolling with the scene and then looks down at the glass thinking..."oh $#!t, I didn't mean to empty THAT much of it... better drink the rest anyway to cover myself!"" Lol!

Another thing I'm loving about this whole pre-TDK experience is not only the grand, iconic, awesome moments in the film, but all the amazing fan-made, good-natured jokes on the various lines and plot points of the trailers. There's this fan made trailer I can't get out of my head which had me in stitches for instance... they did a great job with the silly version of TDK. "WHERE IS HE!!!" (pause) "I donno..." (pause) "DAMN IT!" (Batman walks away dejected) ROFL! Then Joker not only claps, but hops around dancing in his cell as if he's starring in fiddler on the roof. And they make a point of him having EVERYTHING in his pockets... including reams and reams of printer paper for no reason at all. :funny: Stupid little jokes but they work on me ;) And that reminds me I was actually thinking about the Joker a lot today at work, and what I really love about his character is no matter how utterly sick the things he does are, he makes you laugh despite yourself. Remember that AMAZING line he gives Batman in Return Of The joker after showing him a film of Robin being tortured and getting the $#!t beat out of him? "If you don't like the movie...I'VE GOT SLIDES!" I'm glad to see that this version of Joker will continue the tradition of having incredibly funny things to say, that we'll remember for years to come.

But yah...what I really love about my TDK experience so far is that I have all the awesome fan-spoofs of TDK on the one hand, and the incredibly serious and epic 2 1/2 hour film on the other hand. I think that really balances out the experience for me personally, because I don't want to be overwhelmed/depressed by the tone of the film and all the deaths, etc. Whenever it gets a little too "serious" or I am depressed about Heath not being with us, I remember some of my favorite Batman-related jokes and they always put a smile on my face :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"