Where is all the HULK art?

Hey, I'm trying to find my favorite-ever Hulk pic and not having any luck. It was by Joe Jusko I believe, and featured as the cover of a late-70's Tales to Astonish reprint collection titled simply "The Incredible Hulk." When the Hulk TV show premiere was released in Europe, they totally swiped the Jusko painting, especially Banner.

A70-3590

Anybody know the picture I mean?

Found it!

fire14.jpg

I'm not quite sure whose signature that is, but there ya go.

Mr. Green said:
hulk-hamr3.jpg

Take THAT Thor!
WHAT COMIC IS THAT FROM!? I've looked everywhere trying to figure out what comic HULK picks up Thor's hammer but couldn't.

nova1c0nr.jpg
Anyone know what issue this is?

when did hulk fight venom? and what happend? stats wise venom is in over his head, but he looks like hed be a good match, i think venom should be in the same strength category as the heavy hitters, i mean hes as big as them

Venomfan said:
when did hulk fight venom? and what happend? stats wise venom is in over his head, but he looks like hed be a good match, i think venom should be in the same strength category as the heavy hitters, i mean hes as big as them
You'll agree that Venom is weakened by loud noises right? Venom is no match for the Hulk's thunder clap.

Venomfan said:
Two words, thunder clap. Venom would last a second with the HULK until he did it.

yah i know Hulk would own Venom, isnt Venoms strength at like class 15 or something, im just saying they should up that, i mean when your practically as big as the hulk its retarted that your that much weaker, especially when they show venom doing things way stronger then class 15, but anyway what happend in that issue?

media

A look at the Ultimate Hulk actually eating someone. Somthing i did for fun late one night. Hope you like...

Well than add something to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"