Who else thinks Hulk will join the resistance?

kainedamo

Superhero
Reaction score
Once World War Hulk is over, I think Hulk will join the resistance.

For one thing, Hulk has shown that he is now intelligent enough to work in a team... even lead a team!!

There is no way in hell Hulk would register.

Hulk would probably emphasise alot with the resistance... since they're on the run just for doing what they think is right.

The resistance needs someone with alot of power. The only member of their team with real power is Doc Strange. Hulk would give the resistance a massive boost in terms of sheer power.

Hulk fits in very much with the whole New Avengers shtick.

Um, Hulk isnt joining anyone. Fact.

Yea,there's no way he's falling in line with anybody.

Why would he join? Every team he joins they either turn on him or he turns on them... pretty quickly. (See avengers vol 1 #2, and every other team book hulk has been in.) :D

Also consider that one of the members of the New Avengers was in the Illuminati.

Every one of you will owe me 10 bucks when Hulk joins the resistance.

hes not joining anyone from what i know,the resistance will have to join everyone else to try and handle him.

I wish he would, it'd be nice for Banner to empathize with the resistance due to his Hulkiness, that way not every super-scientist would be pro-reg

I'll just be damn curious to see what Bruce(not Hulk) has to say about EVERYTHING.

When exactly was the last time Banner appeared on panel?

What did he do? I thought he was sticking to Hulk mode through Planet Hulk.

Once World War Hulk is over, I think Hulk will join the resistance.

For one thing, Hulk has shown that he is now intelligent enough to work in a team... even lead a team!!

There is no way in hell Hulk would register.

Hulk would probably emphasise alot with the resistance... since they're on the run just for doing what they think is right.

The resistance needs someone with alot of power. The only member of their team with real power is Doc Strange. Hulk would give the resistance a massive boost in terms of sheer power.

Hulk fits in very much with the whole New Avengers shtick.

I hope he does, so the pro regs remember where they come from. I really hate that the pro regs won and hope gives Stark a beating that shows him to never don another armor again.

When :hulk: returns almost everyone is screwed, especially Iron Man! The Sentry or a Reed Richards invention will probobly take :hulk: out in the end though.

yeah, the only side hulk's on is his own. he's been marvel's outcast since the begining.

If Hulk joins the resistance the civil war will become extremely lopsided.

the only resistance left are the new avengers right?the war is over.

and you know why Hulk won't side with them?dr.strange.

1. Hulk isn't going to join the resistance. Dr. Strange, one of the new New Avengers is one of the people who shot him off to space. Hulk is there to kick everyones ass, pro-reg and anti-reg.

2. If Hulk wasn't shot off into space, he'd probally join the pro-reg team on account that Banner sees his powers as a curse and wants to do SOME good with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"