Where is noahs ark?

jacambece

Civilian
Reaction score
There is a flood as far as the eye can see around here...ok so its not that bad, but there is water up to peoples waist...people who are 6 ft tall. cars are sunk and roads are closed (as are school) this rain is hell for me, I cant do much and its wet outside...I should really watched the news more often, then I would have know this was coming

Here is one of many stories on it… http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/6605.html.

Cambece

There's flooding near the shoreline of Massachusetts.

Noah's ark was nothing but a fanciful story about god killing all those "evil people". Only a nut case believes Noah got every species of animal in the world on a god damn boat.

Lord Siva said:
Noah's ark was nothing but a fanciful story about god killing all those "evil people". Only a nut case believes Noah got every species of animal in the world on a god damn boat.

I understand that everybody dosen't believe in the bible, but why do you have to be so mean?

C-$ said:
I understand that everybody dosen't believe in the bible, but why do you have to be so mean?

Because the very concept of Noah's ark is ******ed. It's something that a small child would believe.

And small children find it entertaining, what with the animals and such.

Oh yes, and remember that Noah fit every animal in the world on his boat.

Lord Siva said:
Oh yes, and remember that Noah fit every animal in the world on his boat.

Except for unicorns, dinosaurs, dragons, centaurs, and Atlanteans. And that's why we don't have those things today.

Unless you believe dinosaurs are a hoax planted by the Jews to make us 'believe' in a false age of the Earth. Perfectly reasonable, as well.

Reader said:
Except for unicorns, dinosaurs, dragons, centaurs, and Atlanteans. And that's why we don't have those things today.

Unless you believe dinosaurs are a hoax planted by the Jews to make us 'believe' in a false age of the Earth. Perfectly reasonable, as well.

Because God fearing Christians know the world is 6,000 years old.

Lord Siva said:
Because God fearing Christians know the world is 6,000 years old.

If the world is only 6000 years old then how could evolution be true? That's right kiddies: it isn't. One day we'll re-take the Godless States and teach the truth. At least Georgia is on board.

Now that's Intelligent Design.

I don't go to the bible for an explanation on mitosis and meiosis

Reader said:

The Atlanteans became amphibians and they live at the bottom of the sea now. They pretty much pwned God, didn't they? ;)

Spiderpig said:
I presume they didn't find it then, because that article is over 2 years old.

No there was news story 2 weeks ago that in fact more of it has been uncovered. Its very bizzarre to see a wooden ship on top of a mountain. Theres no way it was carried there because the it was huge. Ill try to find the article.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=1727536

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/TECH/space/03/13/satellite.noahs.ark/index.html

Im moving back to New Hampshire in 2 weeks, hopefully this mess is gone by then.

Demon Within said:
No there was news story 2 weeks ago that in fact more of it has been uncovered. Its very bizzarre to see a wooden ship on top of a mountain. Theres no way it was carried there because the it was huge. Ill try to find the article.
Thanks.

Lets hope it contains the skeletal remains of millions of animals to prove without a doubt that it's the ark and not just a regular boat.

Spiderpig said:
Thanks.

Lets hope it contains the skeletal remains of millions of animals to prove without a doubt that it's the ark and not just a regular boat.

I have no religeon so really my defending its existince is devils advocate. The fact that a huge wooden ship somehow got on to a mountain that big raises some serious questions. Im not saying animals were on it im wondering 2 things:

1) how someone was smart enough to build a ship knowing floods larger then anyone had ever seen in history were coming.

2) Why they would build there ship that big.

Lord Siva said:

Well then call me a nut case.

Reader said:
If the world is only 6000 years old then how could evolution be true? That's right kiddies: it isn't. One day we'll re-take the Godless States and teach the truth. At least Georgia is on board.

Now that's Intelligent Design.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster loves you, Reader.

Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage-720112.jpg

jag

Demon Within said:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=1727536

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/TECH/space/03/13/satellite.noahs.ark/index.html

Im moving back to New Hampshire in 2 weeks, hopefully this mess is gone by then.
I clicked on both links. The satellite pictures could be rocks and shadows. Which is essentially the same as the other pictures some claim are "definitive proof" of an ark.

abc_gma_thenoah_060315_sp.jpg

Picture from the ABC link.

story.mt.ararat.jpg

Picture from the CNN link

jaguarr said:
The Flying Spaghetti Monster loves you, Reader.

Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage-720112.jpg

jag

I think I'm more apt to believe the Flying Spaghetti Monster theory, actually. All this Judiasm/Christanity/Islam stuff of the One-God is silly. We were probably just put here by aliens. That would explain why the Earth remained fairly life supporting until we came along and desimated the shit out of it. I agree more with cheap science fiction films: we're a virus. Not some divine mirror image made to take control of the land, skies, beasts, and seas.

But, of course, that's why they made that guy paint over the Monster and replace it with God's hand. Censorship!

Addendum said:
I clicked on both links. The satellite pictures could be rocks and shadows. Which is essentially the same as the other pictures some claim are "definitive proof" of an ark.

abc_gma_thenoah_060315_sp.jpg

Picture from the ABC link.

story.mt.ararat.jpg

Picture from the CNN link

Im not saying it is or is not im just saying its possible.

Looks like a bunch of hooey to me. Reminds me of the amazing "face" on mars:

face-on-mars.jpg

Which of course just turned out to be:

face_E03-00824_proc_50perc.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back