Legends of Tomorrow Where's Ronnie? Victor Garber is Professor Martin Stein

CaptainWagner

I'm A Worrier, It's What I Do (he/him)
Reaction score
Victor Garber reprises his role from Flash as Professor Stein, despite the other half of Firestrom being oddly absent from the cast list. Discuss below:

Maybe something happens to Ronnie in the Flash Season Finale

I'm thinking he's going to mostly be the Felicity of the group with Ronnie helping out on occasion for battles.

I agree about him being the show's equivalent to Felicity Smoak and Caitlin Snow in terms of being a scientist/ techno wiz.

You guys don't think that they'll actually have Martin Stein play the Firestorm Role as well, where it's him (his body) using Firestorm's powers?

I mean it's just kind of odd on how they're promoting Firestorm when Robbie isn't even attached to the series as a cast member.

I hope not and I wonder if they're using a combination of CGI and stunt double when doing Firestorm if neither Ronnie Raymond or Jason Rusch are used.

I do I hope they have Ronnie (Robbie Amell) in the show.

One random possibility: Ronnie and Martin have learned some new tricks with their powers, including the ability to invoke the Firestorm form without physically touching each other. It still combines them together, but they can do it from wherever either of them is. When they cancel the combination, whoever wasn't physically present gets booted back to their original location.

what if Ronnie dies.... and this Jay Jackson character is the new half of Firestorm? Jay.... Jason.... Jason Rusch? Perhaps the JJ name is just misdirection on the part of the producers to hide spoilers from the audience for now?

See my post in the General Discussion thread, but...I'm wondering if perhaps they crunched the numbers and figured a CG/flying Ronnie is actually cheaper than hiring the actor? Could that be possible?

Could be backed up by the fact that Amell has refrained from commenting on this show, hasn't he?
(Unless, as mentioned above, they're just trying to keep some plot points secret for now...)

Interesting.

I forget the exact line,but Garber says something about being "half a hero". My only fear is that they replaced Robbie with the other guy as Firestorm.:csad:

Could it be that although Victor Garber will be a regular on the show, but Robbie Amell could come in as a guest star in a few episodes? Robbie would only be in episodes in which Firestorm is needed.

what if Ronnie dies.... and this Jay Jackson character is the new half of Firestorm? Jay.... Jason.... Jason Rusch? Perhaps the JJ name is just misdirection on the part of the producers to hide spoilers from the audience for now?
Unlikely. Jason Rusch already appeared on The Flash.

Entertainment Weekly spoiler room had this tidbit. The "devastating" line makes me worry for Ronnie.

Is there anything you can tease about The Flash finale? — Bella

The promos do not lie: Caitlin and Ronnie are going to tie the knot. “It’s [amid] a moment of crisis in our season finale,” Danielle Panabaker says, describing the upcoming finale as “devastating.” Oh, and you may want to rewatch the trailer for DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, which actually includes more than one glimpse at The Flash finale.

What a bleepin' waste for Robbie Amell to have created such an interesting character with Garber and than get written out.

That's like replacing Routh now that his Atom is finally going to shrink.

Wouldn't it be consider more expensive to keep Victor Garber around than Robbie?

The rumors that's I've heard are that Robbie has landed some movie roles, and wants to do them instead of this series. If that's true, they're probably going to get someone else to play the other half of Firestorm; because as much as I love VG, I don't see them including Prof Stein without the hot young guy who provides the actual body for the character.

I just think it's really interesting that they won't tell us who Jay Jackson's superhero identity is going to be. I think there's a reason for that.

You'd think this being a "mini series" Robbie would do it. It can't be that big a commitment. Stephen is doing a full season of Arrow and still doing TMNT 2.

I'm guessing JJ is the new recasted black Firestorm. (Well they recasted the original Sara. It's not like the other guy had more screen time)

I just don't get how they'll explain Stein's new "better half".

I'm thinking Jay is really [BLACKOUT]Wally West [/BLACKOUT] they said he's really a major DC character, Jay's casting call matches with The Mystery Hero casting call, and has a surprising connection to The Star Labs team aka Team Flash. Maybe that's why [BLACKOUT]Ronnie may be getting the boot, if there is only one spot opened in The Flash's main cast who would get it Ronnie Raymond? or Wally West? :sly:[/BLACKOUT]

That still wouldn't explain why they have only half of Firestorm. I mean, what's the point?

Given they're facing
Vandal Savage
I can see him being involved in the pilot and then either kidnapped or disappeared on
Savage's
orders thereby neutralising Firestorm or so he thinks...

Yeah, this is strange not having Ronnie be part of the cast. I think Robbie Amell has done a good job so far and I'd love to see more of him than have RAY PALMER RAY PALMER HEY HERE'S RAY PALMER YOU GUYS CRASHING INTO BUILDINGS AND ACTING STUPID 'CUZ HE'S RAY PALMER rammed down my throat every five minutes. I'd rather Amell and Garber be the leads on this series than Routh.

Amell Teases Wedding Bells, Tragedy & Matter Manipulation in "Flash's" Season Finale

The "Legends of Tomorrow" promo features Firestorm and Prof. Stein, but Ronnie is notably absent. How much of that is explained in "The Flash" finale as opposed to the series?

You think more would be explained in the finale, but it's not. I can't tell you anything about "Legends of Tomorrow" other than it's going to be incredible. I can tell you that I will be in Season Two of "The Flash."

With the glimpse of Killer Frost in the finale, maybe they're going to somehow fast-forward Caitlin's development into Killer Frost and have Ronnie (as Firestorm) sacrifice himself by feeding her enough "heat" to permanently cure her?

That would leave Martin free to operate on a solo basis until he catches up with Jason to re-recreate Firestorm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"