Logan Which character are you looking forward the most?

Laura is the most intriguing. A kid mutant in a gory film. Should be interesting. But I'm looking forward to the character dynamic between the main three. Villains and support are interesting, but I know too little at this point. Not to mention, I didn't read any comics about Wolverine, except for a few major X-Men arcs.

X-23 looks brutal, and I can't wait to see what's in store for her, but I've been excited for this movie since before X-23 was confirmed. Old, weary, wounded Logan gets my vote.

X23 looks fun. Logan and Xavier will be great no doubt.

I think the guy catching my attention the most is Stephen Merchant's Caliban. Love the guy and can't wait to see him in a such an odd role.

But I'm looking forward to the character dynamic between the main three.
this^
I'm most looking forward to how the three generations interact, play off each-other, clash, bond, etc.

Last edited:
This is such a small and intimate film that I'm excited to see all of the characters to be honest. I'm particularly excited to see how Rice and Pierce are brought to life though - I love how small scale they also are as villains compared to some of the other villains we have coming this year like Ares or Hela.

I'm just praying that Victor shows up. I dunno if there's been any confirmation on that either way, but if someone wants to burst my bubble on that now then feel free.

I voted for the man who has carried the franchise and who I have grown up watching the main man in himself LOGAN

I'm just praying that Victor shows up. I dunno if there's been any confirmation on that either way, but if someone wants to burst my bubble on that now then feel free.

A Liev Schreiber cameo as Victor would have the potential of making this film my favorite movie of all time. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"