Which 2016 CBM are you looking forward to most?

1) BvS
2) X-Men: Apocalypse
3) Suicide Squad

anything else at this point is 'meh'

1 Batman vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice
2 Suicide Squad
3 Captain America: Civil War
4 X-Men: Apocalypse

The rest doesn't interest me.

1. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
2. X-Men: Apocalypse
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. Suicide Squad

1. Dr. Strange
2. BvS
3. Civil War
3.5 DD season 2 (since it isn't a CBM technically)
4. Deadpool
5. Suicide Squad
6. X-men Apocalypse
7. Gambit

Tatum is out, I'll scratch that movie out of next years list for most anticipated.

The funny thing is that the source of the rumor never said that he left the project, only that they were negotiating. Then other sites started to twist it.

Yeah it was never actually stated that he left and it was always said they were negotiating. I just waited until those negotiations finished as I knew it would get resolved one way or another.

I'm still looking forward to BvS most of all.

Truth be told, there isnt one I am not looking forward too with the possible exception of TMNT2.

BvS, no contest. I´m getting a little sick of Marvel´s cinematic universe, especially after Age of Ultron. The novelty is no longer there and the movies, quite frankly, aren´t really that good. I´m glad we´re getting something a little different from DC.

1. Tied for Civil War and BvS
2. Deadpool
3. Doctor Strange

4. TMNT 2

According to the poll it looks like the solo movies can't compete with the big three (CW, BvS, and Apocalypse).

Well it's not like it's the New Mutants, Teen Titans and the West Coast Avengers.

These are the respective heavy hitters of comic books and even Deadpool, Gambit, Dr. Strange are B list characters.

BvS
Civil War
Suicide Squad

X-Men
Deadpool

Gambit

Last edited:
Well it's not like it's the New Mutants, Teen Titans and the West Coast Avengers.

These are the respective heavy hitters of comic books and even Deadpool, Gambit, Dr. Strange are B list characters.

Indeed, although the more I hear about Dr. Strange I feel that it might actually jump to the top as soon as there's some footage to be seen. I think it has the chance to be the most unique superhero movie next year.

1. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
2. teenage mutant ninja turtles big ninja turtles fan:)
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. Suicide Squad
5 doctor strange
6 X-Men: Apocalypse
7. gambit

1. Dr. Strange
2. BvS
3. Civil War
3.5 DD season 2 (since it isn't a CBM technically)

I'm more excited for Flash S2 than BvS. I'm still lukewarm to what WB is doing on the silver screen, but I have no doubts that Flash will continue to be stellar.

It's wonderful that comic book fans can look forward to years worth of movies and TV adaptations. All of this seemed impossible when I was a kid.

While I am excited for CW, its mainly to see Vision, Ant Man and SW again rather than the titular characters, is that weird?

I'm more excited for seeing Cyclops than Xavier, Magneto, Wolverine or Mystique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"