Which 2016 CBM are you looking forward to most?

AVEITWITHJAMON

Badass Cloud
Reaction score
Well? We have set photo's from most of the productions so far, and we know which direction they seem to be going, so which one excites you most?

As per usual with me, I am looking forward to them all, and will most likely watch all at least once in the cinema, but Apocalypse is the one I look forward to most, I loved DOFP, love Singer as a director and just think it's goi g to be something special. Suicide Squad looks great as well though and as a big fan of MOS I am looking forward to B v S. But, like CW I worry it will be over stuffed and lack focus.

Last edited:
X-Men Apocalypse and Captain America Civil War are my top two.

Suicide Squad.

BvS and Civil War are my runner-ups. In the end, I'll see all of these except TMNT 2.

I keep forgetting that Doctor Strange is even a thing coming out.

Same with Gambit. I wouldn't be surprised if Gambit gets pushed back.

Definitely BvS.

Honorable mentions to Suicide Squad and X Men: Apocalypse though.

Civil War, followed by World's Finest (Trinity???) and Apocalypse

In order:

1.- Captain America: Civil War
2.- Deadpool
3.- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
4.- Suicide Squad
5.- Doctor Strange
6.- X-Men: Apocalypse
7.- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2
8.- Gambit

in order:

1) Deadpool
2) X-Men Apocalypse
3) Batman v Superman
4) Doctor Strange

Might see these, eventually:

5) Gambit
6) Captain America 3
7) Suicide Squad
8) TMNT 2

Last edited:
Here is my order:

1) X-Men Apocalypse
2) Suicide Squad
3) Batman v Superman
4) Captain America Civil War
5) Deadpool
6) TMNT 2
7) Dr Strange
8) Gambit

I am looking forward to them all and will watch them all, but this list will probably change a lot as time goes by. Though Apocalypse will always be number 1. I think Gambit and Dr Strange will move up though once I hear more about them and the direction they are going.

Batman v Superman and X-Men: Apocalypse are the films I'm most looking forward to, especially the former which got my vote.

Suicide Squad also looks promising, and I'm curious to see what the Russo Brothers do with the new Spider Man in CA: Civil War.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is the one I'm most looking forward to. Civil War, X-Men, and Suicide Squad are fighting for second. Then the rest are in order Deadpool, Strange, Gambit, TMNT 2.

Civil War is easily my most anticipated, followed by Apocalypse and BvS.

I'm more intrigued than excited for Dr. Strange, SS, and Deadpool. They'll have a fair shot to impress me, but I don't have any expectations for them yet.

Despite Harley's awful costume and my mixed thoughts on the new Joker look, it remains Suicide Squad.

1:X-Men Apocalypse
2:Batman V Superman:Dawn of Justice
3:Surcide Squad
4:Gambit
5:Deadpool

Batman v Superman
Captain America: Civil War
Suicide Squad
X-Men: Apocalypse
Doctor Strange
Deadpool
Gambit
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (Probably won't see it)

1. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
2. Captain America: Civil War
3. Doctor Strange
4. Suicide Squad
5. X-Men: Apocalypse
6. Deadpool
7. Gambit
8. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2

2016 is shaping up to be maybe the best ever CBM year so far. I'm looking forward to most of them really but I suppose my list would be:

1. X-Men Age of Apocalypse
2. Captain America: CW
3. Gambit
4. Deadpool
5. Batman V Superman
6. Suicide Squad
7. Dr Strange

Only TMNT2 does nothing for me at all to be honest. Cant wait for next year, this year needs to hurry up and get out the way :woot:

BM vs SM and Civil War are the two I will most definitely be seeing in theaters with BM vs SM getting my vote.

I am intrigued by Deadpool and Suicide Squad so if the previews look good I may check those out. Apocalypse I would put in this group also.

Batman v Superman is my number one with Suicide Squad a close second. I loved Days of Future Past but I'm not that excited about Apocalypse for some reason. Hopefully that will change as we get closer.

Quite an eclectic list of movies too.

A lot of potential in pretty much all of them and some big world building for all three major universes, I just hope we get more hits than dud's.

Lots of new characters as well.

Cant wait.

:cap::xmen::ybat::super:

Civil War for sure. But BvS is a veeery close second.

1. Batman V. Superman
2. Civil War
3. Deadpool
4. Suicide Squad

Huge gap

5. X-Men

The rest, meh. I have no interest in Dr. Strange but I'll probably have to watch it once since it's connected to other movies. Loved TMNT as a kid but my interest isn't as strong and I don't care for the CGI Turtles, the first movie was OK though, just not anything that would get me pumped about this new one. Channing Tatum as Gambit, I just don't see it. I'll check it out eventually just because Gambit is one of the cooler X-Men characters but I don't know, not high on my list at this point.

Civil War could be incredible, I really like the concept of the Registration Act storyline, we'll see about the execution. MCU has nailed almost every casting choice and all those characters will be there. Disappointed about Spider-Boy, wish they would have went older, but with the rest of the cast it won't matter. Really looking forward to that, should be great.

Deadpool looks awesome so far, I'm one of the few Ryan Reynolds fans left, Morena Baccarin is great, the character is one of my favorites in all of comics. The costume is great, the test footage looked great, really think this is going to be a really good movie. Probably won't crush the Box Office but I think it'll be a cult classic at minimum.

I was really excited for Suicide Squad until we started seeing things, Joker/Harley costumes are terrible, none of the costumes are great, and it looks like they are going with the Deadshot/Harley romance angle, which I really don't like. Still excited about it because Jared Leto and Margot Robbie are great casting choices and those are the two characters in the movie I'm excited about most but it's been disappointing so far based on what we've seen. I like the concept of the Suicide Squad itself, Leto/Robbie should be very good, David Ayer is a good director so I still expect it to be a good movie. Batman cameo doesn't hurt either.

As for X-Men, I'm bored with Bryan Singer, never been that big of a fan of his take on the X-Men. I have zero interest in the X-Kids angle. I really dislike the casting choice for Apocalypse, Oscar Issac has never done anything for me. Always hated the lack of comic costumes, don't expect that to change. Really ready for that franchise to be rebooted under another director, but that doesn't look likely. I'll check it out because the X-Men are great characters, but I don't care for the direction they're going in.

Dawn of Justice. Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman. I don't really need to say more. The only real worry I have is how passable can Eisenberg be as Luthor. I think it's a terrible casting choice, hoping it doesn't sink the movie. Otherwise, I like almost all of Zack Snyder's movies, Dawn of the Dead & 300 were great, Watchmen was solid and Man of Steel is one of my All-Time favorite CBM's. Glad there is a new writer to clean up the dialogue/story. Definitely the most anticipated movie of 2016 for me.

1. BvS
2. Deadpool
3.Civil War
4. Suicide Squad
5. X-Men Age of Apocalypse
6. Dr Strange

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"