which comic book charcter would you love to see on tv

Discussion in 'Marvel Comics' started by house of f, Apr 20, 2006.

1. house of f Guest

in other words which charcter would you love to see in a live-action tv show or animated tv show

i would love to see a tv show set in the x-mansion showing the live of the kids and the problems they go throgh and some time guest staring the x-men

or a live action tv show based on spiderman showing the challanges he had to face and showing more charcters than they can in the movie

oh or an animted tv series show based on captain america showing bits of his past but still in the presnt

2. Marcdachamp Registered

Nextwave. Make it Adult Swim. It would fit PERFECTLY.

3. Phaedrus45 Registered

I would want live action TV that gets the same kind of notice as the Superman shows have in the past. It couldn't involve someone with big superpowers...so, characters like Dr. Strange and the Fantastic Four are out for me. Plus, best to stay away from mutants as a whole.

Nick Fury could be cool. Also, Moon Knight, if you want someone with a costume. (His multiple personalities would make the drama more interesting, too.)

Hopefully Blade will be alright. The good side is that the movie series was pretty well killed off with the last movie. The bad side is that we've seen some pretty cool special effects associated with that character.

Instead of doing the movie, the story of the Hulk is really better told as a tv series. It would just have to be more than Bruce Banner always looking for a cure, like in the old Bill Bixby series.

Finally, Heroes For Hire. Even using Colleen and Misty would be cool.

4. Infinity9999x Registered

I actually would like a Spider-man live action tv show. To make it work, I'd have it be more like Ult. Spider-man, with a few mixes of 616 thrown in there. Like, pretty much have the first season the same as the first few runs of Ult. Spidey, but

have gwen introduced early, and don't kill off her father so quick. When she dies have the GG kill her, and not carange, and don't kill her for a few seasons.

Have the GG look just like the one in Ult. Spider-man just not quite as massive, and I wouldn't have him be the Hulk Goblin, I'd have him still be smart, and create the glider and pumpkin bombs ect.

The hardest thing about it would be the budget and effects. I don't know if they would be able to make the effects good enough for a tv show to do spider-man justice, but hey I'm not in television so who knows. Smallville's effects aren't bad for a tv show, of course a spider-man tv show would need a lot more technology.

5. Darthphere Kneel before 'Drox!

Im assuming were restricting this to Marvel:

Alias is already getting one.

A Law show starring Matt Murdock.

A SHIELD show. Think Alias but good.

District X-An NYPD Blue type show, with mutants.

X-Factor-I think it would be cool.

Runaways-Awesome live action show.

6. Anubis Sup?

I'd like to see A Daredevil series on HBO. Like Law and Order with costumes, sex, and cursing.

7. Darthphere Kneel before 'Drox!

Yup.

8. Anubis Sup?

You know, you really could get a show with somebody with some serious powers in it. I look at shows like Farscape, or Dr. Who, or Battlestar Galactica, and I can totally see them being able to pull off something like Dr. Strange, or Captain Mar-vel.

9. Darthphere Kneel before 'Drox!

Yeah, it would have to be on cable though. I think a Nova Corps show would be cool.

10. iambilly81 Registered

the "new" x-factor books would make a good live action show. got action , drama, investigation work, humor. would mind seeing strong guy and multiple man on a weekly basis.

11. Darthphere Kneel before 'Drox!

I think a band of brothers type show with the Cap and even the invaders would be cool.

12. Anubis Sup?

Yeah, now that would freakin sweet.

13. Zoken Registered

How about a Shulkie show? I mean, wouldn't that fit perfectly with Adult swim?

14. Darthphere Kneel before 'Drox!

Probably, I just dont see Adult Swim as the end all and be all of television programming.

15. Zoken Registered

I was just thinking of the type of programming. a decent Marvel show (Not some washed out kiddie-crap) doesn't fit in many places.

16. Darthphere Kneel before 'Drox!

Sadly, sometimes you need washed out kiddie crap, we need to sell more toys!

17. Varient Guru for Geeks

(Smile)

I would enjoy A Heroes for Hire TV series.

Two Hour Premier where Luke Meets Danny and they go after BushMaster to save Misty Knight and Dr. Claire.

Make it a gritty detective/adventure/action show with Superpowers on the subtle side.

Some Shots at Luke and he treats it like spit wads,.. Danny needs to get thru a door he pauses then swings with a glowing trail on his fist as he busts the lock.

Introduce the Daughters of the dragon as a competing business and have the two merge.
    Get cheesy with using those old Bionic man side effects for Misty and have David Caradine coach Colleen on sounding like a half asian Martial Artist whio can kick serious butt.

After the first two seasons highlighting some of the fav comic stories in the series, introduce other members to join starting with the Black Knight. Have him hide the mystical origin of his gear,.. saying it's serious tech until a trip to Britian blows it for him

Then start trickling in all the others with side stories like where the second white tiger got his amulets,.. and lead into the wundergore white tiger the third,...

See,.. I see this to be more popular than any other show.

18. ShadowBoxing Registered

DareDevil adult themed cartoon on HBO, like the one they purposed which got shafted for Spawn.

19. Darthphere Kneel before 'Drox!

If I go outside Marvel, I couldnt think of a more translatable comic to show than Gotham Central.

20. Speedball Don't. Blink.

I'd love to see an X-factor tv show, House of M should be explained in the first episode Using the Comic images to explain it.

and also Drax the Destroyer(sort of like Farscape) and S.H.I.E.L.D. would make a sweet 24 type show.

21. Darthphere Kneel before 'Drox!

X-Factor yeah, keep House of M out of it.

22. Anubis Sup?

Explaining House of M would be a bad idea. Keep it simple. Mutant detective agency in the heart of Mutant town. A place in New York were a large portion of the Mutant population of the NYC live.

23. Zoken Registered

agreed, and put it, like the rest, on HBO or late night Adult Swim so they can talk about sex, alcohol, drugs, and other things they find themselves running into.

24. boywondernerdDC Registered

25. Anubis Sup?

I think X-Factor could work on a prime time network. You'd be surprised what they can get away with on regular t.v. these days.