Which disturbs you more?

Calendar Man

Sidekick
Reaction score
What gets under your skin more? The abuse of people or the abuse of animals (like dogs etc.)?

I would have to say animals without a doubt. People suck.

Well, I would have to say the abuse of animals disturbs me more simply because of there never being really any reasoning behind it besides someone's sick nature; at least with people sometimes there's an understandable reason (not that I'm excusing it).

With that said however, if I had a choice between saving a bunch of humans from torture, or a bunch of animals, I'd choose humans ever time. Unless they were like a bunch of date rapists or something.

EDIT: I find should restate my original position. I should say, I find reasonless in general the most disturbing, as it shows how utterly sick someone's nature can be. Animal or human included.

People.

Screw animals I could care less about a rabbit being used at a lab.

CConn said:
Well, I would have to say the abuse of animals disturbs me more simply because of there never being really any reasoning behind it besides someone's sick nature; at least with people sometimes there's an understandable reason (not that I'm excusing it).

With that said however, if I had a choice between saving a bunch of humans from torture, or a bunch of animals, I'd choose humans ever time. Unless they were like a bunch of date rapists or something.

I wouldn't. Humanity is a virus.

Never hurt an animal. I could see someone trying to fend of an animal like a bear etc. But killing cats, dogs, like starving them etc. Screw that. This guy in my home town had his dog chained to his truck, but he was stupid and the chain was pretty long. The dog jumped off the truck and the guy pulled him for a few miles before noticing that he was pulling his dog against the road. That guy should be chained to a truck and face a similar fate. Stupid ****ing people.

SpiderHulkThing said:
Never hurt an animal. I could see someone trying to fend of an animal like a bear etc. But killing cats, dogs, like starving them etc. Screw that. This guy in my home town had his dog chained to his truck, but he was stupid and the chain was pretty long. The dog jumped off the truck and the guy pulled him for a few miles before noticing that he was pulling his dog against the road. That guy should be chained to a truck and face a similar fate. Stupid ****ing people.

Hell yes. :up: The abuse of a dog is like the ultimate sin to me.

They're both equally disturbing for me, but I can't really do anything about it.

CConn said:
I hate that you exist. :confused:
i'm glad you hate my very existence.

it isn't uncommon for those to envy and eventually hate their superiors. :o

Alpha and Omega said:
They're both equally disturbing for me, but I can't really do anything about it.

Not always but in some cases you can.

Calendar Man said:
I wouldn't. Humanity is a virus.
That's only because you lack the aptitude to properly interpet the world around you.

I however see everything...and it's really not that bad. No Palm Beach, but it's better than most of Southern Michigan.

The Riddler said:

What the hell does this have to do with the topic?

The Riddler said:

Actually, I generally find I love my superiors. I would/do perform sexual acts for many of them. Yet you get none of my lovin'. :down

crap,I voted before reading the poll question.

But anyways,itd be both.

CConn said:
Actually, I generally find I love my superiors. I would/do perform sexual acts for many of them. Yet you get none of my lovin'. :down

Stop licking my toes.I told you I dont like that.

Calendar Man said:
What gets under your skin more? The abuse of people or the abuse of animals (like dogs etc.)?

Neither

Calendar Man said:
Hell yes. :up: The abuse of a dog is like the ultimate sin to me.

The only thing that has ever really scared me in horror films since I got desensitized is the cruelty towards dogs in movies or when a dog is about to die or something. I hate that.

CConn said:
meh, i heard you weren't that good anyway. :down

SpiderHulkThing said:
The only thing that has ever really scared me in horror films since I got desensitized is the cruelty towards dogs in movies or when a dog is about to die or something. I hate that.

Yeah people getting their heads hacked off...awesome. Dogs getting killed on camera...see ya, I'm not watching it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"