Days of Future Past Which Female Character do u think will get the most Epic #ActionMoment?

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
From the five females characters confirmed for DOFP, and taking into account Singer's previous take on the powers and his movies, along with what the franchise has done to date more the actual powers of these characters...

Which one do you think will more than likely get the most epic action sequence?

- Storm
- Rogue
- Kitty
- Blink
- or Mystique?

Mystique, though i want Rogue to get an awesome action scene, would be great if instead of picking up where she left off in X3 she has matured into an active hero role

I think Mystique will have the most epic scenes. Just because she will be doing more and im excited to see her turn into the lethal assaissin I loved from the first movies

Mystique, going from the other films. But...

Storm, Blink and Rogue have the better powers against Sentinels. So I think one of them could very well walk away with a stand out scene. It would seem pretty obvious if you have Sentinels in the film that Rogue and Storm have to at least **** one of them up. This film will fail on principal if that doesn't happen with Storm or Rogue.

agree.

My vote would go to Storm, I think. Maybe Blink, if Bryan gave her one really cool and epic moment. And since it will be her first movie, I think she has a strong chance to create an impact on us.

Rogue is the huge mistery, tho.

agree.

My vote would go to Storm, I think. Maybe Blink, if Bryan gave her one really cool and epic moment. And since it will be her first movie, I think she has a strong chance to create an impact on us.

Rogue is the huge mistery, tho.

Yeah, Rogue's the one I'm worried about. Just cause she always sits out on the fighting. Storm and Blink are easy to have cool fights against Sentinels.

Well, this is easy: Mystique of course! See that leg and her jumping out of that window!!! :p She'll probably be the main female character (she's Jennifer Lawrence), so she needs epicness. She always was a show stealer on the action front in the other films (aside from First Class). The fact that she dared to enter Stryker's military facility on her own with only her body as a a weapon makes her a bad ass.

Storm had her moments taking out Quills and Arclight like they were nothing and then zapping Callisto in X3. But, because of her pregnancy I think she'll attack from a distance like with the tornadoes in X2. It can be epic if she takes out a few sentinels.

Rogue deserves an epic action moment, but beside being an important element to the plot, I'm not expecting her to do a lot of action. It would be quite interesting though to see her battling a sentinel.

Blink will probably have her moment, but we've seen all ready with Nightcrawler (a true epic moment) and Azazel (not too shabby either).

It might be interesting if, 14 years after what he did to her in the original movie, Rogue finally gets revenge on Magneto. Siphoning his powers and messing him up with his own gift... or at the very least using them to smash up some sentinels.

Or both in one scene.

Yeah, Rogue's the one I'm worried about. Just cause she always sits out on the fighting. Storm and Blink are easy to have cool fights against Sentinels.

Im sure Rogue will surprise. Even if she only has one action scene, Im sure Singer made sure she will shine.

He and Fox will probably keep her action moment until the very last minute. Maybe for last trailer or even the actual movie.

In every X-Men movie directed by Singer, Storm has always carried the biggest action sequence. And in X3 she arguably has the best action sequences perhaps second only to Jean/Phoenix. So I would expect Storm to do so again. Of the women in DOFP she and Rogue (if we get a more action oriented Rogue) have the large scale powers.

Storm alone (from what we've seen of her in the original trilogy) could take on an army of these sentinels by herself. I understand Mystique will feature in this much more than storm but until Mystique learns how to control the weather I don't see her getting the most Epic action moment in the film. Even in X2 where Mystique got really cool action scenes I wouldn't call any of them Epic.

The thing with Storm is that her powers have so much range and there are still things that she can do that we have yet to see on screen. Whereas Mystique has pretty much reached her potential there's isn't a lot more that we can see from her. We're talking about the woman who carried arguably the most epic action moment of the entire franchise. Her tornado X-Jet scene in X2. Though Magneto's submarine lift, golden gate bridge scene and Phoenix's Alcatraz destruction scenes, and Nightcrawlers' white house scenes are very close seconds. With the latter being the biggest rival for the top spot.

The only other women that probably could get an even more epic action sequence than Storm is Rogue. Fingers crossed Rogue gets a bit to do.

Storm, Blink and Mystique.

Knowing that Blink is [blackout]in the opening of the film[/blackout] is telling.

I voted for Storm, but I really hope Rogue actually gets to do something worthwhile for once. I don't consider her briefly flying the Blackbird anything special.

Storm. Amongst the female characters in X1-X3 she had the best action scenes, I doubt that will change in DOFP.

I would say Rogue just by the fact that she was the eyes of the audience in the first film and has grown along with the audience that many were dissapointed she gave up her powers in X3 that I'm sure fans will want to see Rogue back in action in some form, if Magneto got his powers back then it's possible Rogue too.

The only way Rogue has some decent action is if she has her strength and flight, and I don't see that happening.

I would say Storm, but given JL and her current level of fame, I give it to her by default.

Storm and Blink from future. Mystique from past.

The only way Rogue has some decent action is if she has her strength and flight, and I don't see that happening.

yeah, because Rogue couldnt steal the power of Magneto, Iceman, Storm or anyone else.

how bad :csad::csad::csad:

I'll believe when I see it. I'm just not confident she can fight in general in the film world. Seen nothing that says otherwise.

I would love to be proven wrong. But Id rather be surprised then disappointed.

I also want to be surprised by Rogue. The best surprise would be seeing Rogue doing physical damage. Borrowing Storm's, Iceman's or Magneto's power would be kinda the easy way out and they would be out of action for a while to recover, so I'm not sure if that makes sense unless Iceman or Magneto are dying and they willingly give their powers to Rogue. Let's hope we'll get something creative or just give her the strength and flight abilities already! :)

Elemental powers do have the capacity to be very epic, but some physical fighting can also do the job. I remember seeing X1 for the first time, that moment where Mystique (as Wolverine while turning into her natural form) kicks Wolverine in slow-motion, falls to the ground and licks her upperlip felt very epic for me. Now, it's still amazing but the special effects are a bit dated.

Easy question!

Most epic action sequence - Storm
Most surprising - Rogue

I guess it'll be Storm or as a surprise Rogue, but I want to see Blink go full batcrazy destroying a sentinel in the beginning - creating portals to rip it apart piece by piece.
I've only wiki'd her, but she seems a character who can be properly brutal :D

Well Storm has the most spectacular powers, but in terms of pure physical fighting, probably Mystique.

How about None ?

Storm is actually the only one who can rival any of the guys in terms of powers. But Halle Berry's pregnancy means her role will be scale down and be limited in certain ways.

Kitty and Rogue. Due to the nature of their powers, I can't see them being great physical fighters or having any great action scenes. Rogue is most likely going to sit out on any action scenes like she has always been.

Kitty is just going to phase through walls, humans. And that's about it that she can really do.

Mystque. This is Jennifer Lawrence mystique, NOT Rebecca Romjin mystique who can flip around, kicks, deliver blows and punches.

Jennifer Lawrence mystique is pretty much a teenager discovering herself, and not a skilled physical combat fighter yet.

Blink is just going to telepot and open portals. Not familar with the character at all.

I entered this thread purely because the word "ActionMoment" was hashtagged.

how do you seem to know so much about what Singer has done with these characters on the four months of production?

you are forgeting the fact that the movie actually will deal with sentinels attacking mutants, so well.... Blink, Storm, Kitty and Rogue will have to fight them, you know? lol

your comment made it seem like you know Singer wont do anything epic with these four/five characters, when taking into account that this will be the first time Singer will have a budget around 200m, its more than likely that these characters will actually do great stuff with their powers this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"