Days of Future Past Which NEW Character/s would you like to see on the sequel?

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
Some fans have already discussed, each superheromovie sequel introduces new characters, and even if this movie is a X-men crossover, it shoudl be no different. And with more reason at the same time, since this is clearly Fox most ambitious comic movie to date, so one or two new mutants is like a given.

We all know the new character could be a secondary role, supporting cast, a large cameo or a small one.

Soo.... taking into account the storyarc from the comic, the 60's setting and the apocaliptic future.... which character or characters would you like introduced on this huge sequel?

You can vote for more than once. :cwink:

Last edited:
I'm not really interested in seeing new ones. I think they should do the old ones justice this time around - give the old guard a good send off. New characters can then be introduced later in the next First Class sequel.

07-Polaris.jpg

Inless they do a FF tiein by Including adult Franklin Ricahrds unlikely to be any new characters.If this was just a first Class sequel or DOFP only using OT actors then yes they would have room for new characters but they a large cast of returnees for first Class and trilogy to surverice and balance.We allready have 8 confirmed characters(Including Xavier and Magneto In both timeframes) plus we may get Storm,Mystique and Colossus In future.Havok,Banshee,Emma,Azarel,Angel,and Riptide In past.Plus we have target of assassination.Moira could be back.And finally the sentinles.
That's a lot for Bryan Singer to balance.

I just don't understand why people moan and complain about size of character's roles and want them to add even more characters.

Singer's already said It's comic version of DOFP this film Is partly based on.Franklin and Rachel are only ones mentioned from It.And you can't have rachel due to fact the future Is post all other films.And both Cyclops and Jean are dead.

Bishop.

Polaris/Sunfire would be my choices if only this movie isn't including the cast of the original trilogy.

Even with past being 1973 I still doudt we get much new characters.There will likely
be some recating of first Class characters.

The future scenes are about 99 percent certain to only be OT characters.As I have said and Bryan Singer has said days of future past Is cross between oriignal comic version and new Ideas.Bishop was not apart of comic version.People need to get animated show out of their head.

Some whine and moan about X-men before Cyclops,Jean,and Storm.So their response
Is let's add more mutants to X-men before them.

If Bryan Singer does Indeed recast havok,Banshee,and emma Frost some time Is going to
be focursed on them.

+1

If the sequel is in fact set in the 70's, it would be perfect time to include Polaris or Dazzler, or both.

The past x-men needs at least one girl, so its likely that after 10 years, Xavier found one young female to join Beast and co.

But if the sequel show us two new females, I wont be mad :hrt:

You have to change your signature.

The jump to 1973 means that In third first class film we will be when Cyclops,storm,and Jean will be Introduced.

People whine and moan about X-Men before Cyclops,Storm,and Jean.And your solution Is let's add more before them.

Plus having a character with powers similar to Magneto and have no connection between
them Is not willing to be bought by GA.And Michael Fassbender may be tough to buy having an adult daughter.

exactly lol

To have a whole trilogy set in X-men origins with Eric as one of the leads, and to not explore at least ONE of his sons, it would be really stupid.

Fox should really EXPAND the x-men universe, both the universe itself and the characters and SOME of their family memebers.

Havok and Cyclops being one of them, and Eric and Polaris another one.

They would be really stupid to miss these two interesting concepts.

By Bryan singer's words Magneto was suspose to be In 1962 In his mid twenties.So By
11 year timejump It would likly be late 30's.They might push It to 40.

Since they If they Included Polaris she probally would be Involved with havok she
would be In her 20's.

After all the *****ing and moaning I had to hear about X-Men before Cyclops,Storm,and Jean I hope if any new X-men are added on this board there won't be much of It.

After all the *****ing and moaning I had to hear about X-Men before Cyclops,Storm,and Jean I hope if any new X-men are added on this board there won't be much of It.

Well, you won't be getting any from me.

To have a whole trilogy set in X-men origins with Eric as one of the leads, and to not explore at least ONE of his sons, it would be really stupid.

Fox should really EXPAND the x-men universe, both the universe itself and the characters and SOME of their family memebers.

Havok and Cyclops being one of them, and Eric and Polaris another one.

They would be really stupid to miss these two interesting concepts.

IMO, they don't even have to deal with those family connections. It would just make people question about the continuity. Besides for shock value and keeping the movies close to the comics, I don't think it would really help the series.

Its called diverstity and new plots.

:)

IMO, they don't even have to deal with those family connections. It would just make people question about the continuity. Besides for shock value and keeping the movies close to the comics, I don't think it would really help the series.

If they are bringing in multiverses and alternate realities, then this could be a perfect way to introduce Polaris, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. We don't have to wait for them to grow up, they can be his children from another reality who are already adults and cross over into the film's reality.

I Dont know exactly what their doing, they could throw some unexpected plotline or focus our way. But as far as characters I want to see....

Either Rachel Summers, Franklin Richards, Cable, Sunfire or Bishop are cool with me. Id also like to see Dazzler, possibly on the FC team.

Ill take Polaris in the future, no interest with her on the the FC team. Thunderbird flat out sucks. No idea why people would want that character.

Last edited:
Ill take Polaris in the future, no interest with her on the the FC team. Thunderbird flat out sucks. No idea why people would want that character.

Just like Polaris and Sunfire, Thunderbird is one of the first twenty members of the X-Men in the comics. And some fans want every member of the late60s/70s X-Men in the comics to appear in the First Class films, well except for Mimic and Changeling and the characters that were introduced in Second Genesis.

Bishop. He's one of the go-to guys for stories involving time travel, and he increases diversity. It would just make sense.

LOL NOOO!*

It'd be Angel Salvadore all over again! Besides they already *almost* wrote Stacy X in an X-men movie and she was quickly removed! Omahyra Mota was supposed to play that Chuck-Austen-created waste of a character.

*I hope you're kidding :p

Stacy X would be interesting to watch especially her mutant powers.

Stacy X would just be a pink version of Mystique, considering her reptilian appearance was based off the character after that first movie came out.

Besides we've already seen that pheromone power in the movies before (Poison Ivy anyone?) and it was a fail.

Stacy X would just be a pink version of Mystique, considering her reptilian appearance was based off the character after that first movie came out.

Besides we've already seen that pheromone power in the movies before (Poison Ivy anyone?) and it was a fail.

About her powers, it will depend on how will they use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"