Apocalypse Timeline(s) in Apocalypse

I'm still under the impression Magneto will have a hand in it. He's definitely the type to think resurrecting an ancient mutant warlord would have a beneficial outcome for the mutant race.

I would rather it be Nathaniel Essex who finds him. Make him some scientist like in the comics and he awakens him. Later Apocalypse can do some sick experiments on him.

^ I would much rather see him awoken early, by accident, by the actions of one of the X-Men.

It's simple really...

In the OT whatever this interaction was didn't happen.

But in this new timeline, almost anything can be different. So, for example, in the OT maybe Ororo's parents never died. She was raised by them and ultimately that led to her joining the X-Men.

But now, in this new timeline, her parents died (for whatever reason) during a trip to Egypt (which I believe is per canon). She grew up on the streets of Cairo, learning to be a thief in order to survive. A chance encounter with somone, like Gambit (a fellow thief - connection - plus the whole Gambit adult/Ororo kid is per canon too), led to her following him into a secret catacomb at the Great Pyramid. This leads to Apocalypse, and Ororo does something to mistakenly awaken Apocalypse (and his Horsemen).

In the OT, it didn't happen, but now it has...

So why was Gambit there? Well, we find out later he was working for Sinister (which is per canon) and was sent there to get something. Maybe Gambit still got whatever it is that he was hired/bribed to get, and he ultimately gives it to Sinister later, which can lead to another movie with Sinister as the main villain.

The point is that all of these types of elements are loosely based on canon, and can play right into this film. This is what I'd like to see...

They should have a Raiders of the Lost Arc style opening, with the boulder replaced with Apocalypse

"Mutants... Why did it have to be mutants?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"