Days of Future Past Which Female Character do u think will get the most Epic #ActionMoment?

If she doesn't fight I don't really know what else there is for her to do. I know it was said that they needed her for the whole going back in time thing or bringing wolverine back or saving kitty or something.

She could just be back for the time travel part and any emotional stuff with Iceman and Kitty. But it's a war and she is likely escaping mutant prison so for her not to have some kind of fight scene would be highly unrealistic.

Am I the only one that seems to remember kitty in any of the cartoons... When she phases through electrical equipment she pretty much makes them go boom. Sentinels are pretty much electrical kitty toys haha.

I don't think she'd get close enough to a Sentinel to do any damage. They are almost certainly mutant killers so Kitty's powers aren't the most useful when they'd blast her away before she could get close enough to phase through them. Her and Professor X's powers are probably the least useful against Sentinels. All the others can fight from a bit further away or aren't as easy to blast. I could be wrong. I am just not expecting Kitty to have a big bang scene like that. Though she may have an action scene of her escaping a Sentinel attack. The temple looks like it gets blown apart.

Kitty can be pretty useful saving her mates when the sentinels attack.

Not all the powers have to be destructive. And being able to save the x-men is a pretty important power, if you ask me.

Yes, that is where Kitty is useful in battle. But being someone who can actively fight a Sentinel probably isn't what she'll be doing. All but Professor X could do it though, including Rogue. If she absorbs other powers.

Kitty is also a highly trained fighter/martial artist in the comics. I don't know if they'll bring that into the movie, but it could be cool.

wolverine is the only person who can fight fully trained kung fu ninjas with no experience and i'm sure it will be left that way ;)

Is it just me or is it (hopefully) obvious that Singer only included Warpath so that he could permanently transfer his powers to Rogue..?

Strength, flight, agility. This would pretty much cover it. It just seems to convenient for me. It's not like there was some huge cry to have Warpath finally portrayed on screen.

yeah, there are many characters Rogue could steal the power from.

Singer has something is store for Rogue, thats for sure. Its her time to shine, finally! :D

Is it just me or is it (hopefully) obvious that Singer only included Warpath so that he could permanently transfer his powers to Rogue..?

Strength, flight, agility. This would pretty much cover it. It just seems to convenient for me. It's not like there was some huge cry to have Warpath finally portrayed on screen.
We never know he may have just wanted this character onscreen or knew that he possibly could be involved with the XForce movie so they used him here to be introduced. It would be awesome to see Rogue portrayed with those powers I would literally scream in the theater

Thats a good idea! I'm really curious to see if Warpath and Rogue will ever meet in the film!

I still think that Warpath (and Sunspot) inclusion has a purpose, to link the movie to the X force (where we meet the rest of the team (with Psylocke included i hope)

Storm should have the biggest epic moment but I don't know because of her pregnancy. But she had her baby now. Can she go back and film more??

Just the idea of Storm appearing in a X-Men movie is already *epic* for me!

But yeah I'm hoping they'll reshoot or shoot new scenes with Halle Berry. The Storm can't be uncaged!

Just the idea of Storm appearing in a X-Men movie is already *epic* for me!

But yeah I'm hoping they'll reshoot or shoot new scenes with Halle Berry. The Storm can't be uncaged!

I hope so too but there might be a problem with that.

Halle will no doubt take a month or two off in order to rest, get back into shape and spend time with her newborn son. Then she has her indie project 'Mother' and her new TV series 'Extant' to film.

Extant has a summer 2014 premiere date. CBS announced that they would air it alongside Under the Dome next year. Which premiered in June this year so it is logical to think that Extant will air in June 2014. Halle said it will take five months to film a season. So that not including any post production time (which the Show will need as it is a heavy Sci-Fi show. I read the pilot script review.) means that the show will have to start filming by January the latest.

I don't know the release date for 'Mother' but that is supposed to start production by next year, most likely before because of Extant with maybe a month or two of overlap. So basically what I'm trying to say is that for the first time in quite a while Halle has a full schedule from now until halfway through next year.

Now there is the possibility that she might be able to squeeze maybe a few days to a week of filming for Days of Future Past but it is looking unlikely.

What I'm also worried about is that Halle may be too busy filming 'Extant' or 'Mother' to do much promotion for Days of Future Past if any at all.

i doubt there is any need to get berry back to film more, i can imagine singer took her pregnancy into consideration and did something that worked with her powers and still gave her cool moments to shine, there are many techniques with added technology advances

Last edited:
I hope so too but there might be a problem with that.

Halle will no doubt take a month or two off in order to rest, get back into shape and spend time with her newborn son. Then she has her indie project 'Mother' and her new TV series 'Extant' to film.

Extant has a summer 2014 premiere date. CBS announced that they would air it alongside Under the Dome next year. Which premiered in June this year so it is logical to think that Extant will air in June 2014. Halle said it will take five months to film a season. So that not including any post production time (which the Show will need as it is a heavy Sci-Fi show. I read the pilot script review.) means that the show will have to start filming by January the latest.

I don't know the release date for 'Mother' but that is supposed to start production by next year, most likely before because of Extant with maybe a month or two of overlap. So basically what I'm trying to say is that for the first time in quite a while Halle has a full schedule from now until halfway through next year.

Now there is the possibility that she might be able to squeeze maybe a few days to a week of filming for Days of Future Past but it is looking unlikely.

What I'm also worried about is that Halle may be too busy filming 'Extant' or 'Mother' to do much promotion for Days of Future Past if any at all.

If Halle doesn't attend any DOFP premieres or do any publicacy there are going to the see she doesn't care about X-Men stories.

I think Fox and Halle's team will find a way to get Halle for a pivotal interviews/events.

She may not be in ALL the events, interviews and all, but at least she would have a decent number of interviews and a few attendances.

If Halle doesn't attend any DOFP premieres or do any publicacy there are going to the see she doesn't care about X-Men stories.

That's also another concern. Halle garners enough hate for this role and she certainly doesn't need any more.

I think Fox and Halle's team will find a way to get Halle for a pivotal interviews/events.

She may not be in ALL the events, interviews and all, but at least she would have a decent number of interviews and a few attendances.

Let's hope so. Halle didn't do much promotion for X2 at all not even pivotal ones because she was filming Gothika. She didn't attend the premier. This time she'll be filming both Extant and Mother.

Fingers crossed though.

I'm pretty confident we will see Halle Berry doing interviews and attending talk shows to promote DOFP!

Yeah I agree. You never know. Hoping rogue gets to fight. She always misses the fights. :(

Haha yeah. My question is, are we gonna see the OT cast fight Sentinels?

So who do you think they're fighting with in this big battle actors talked about at CC.

The only way Rogue has some decent action is if she has her strength and flight, and I don't see that happening.

I would say Storm, but given JL and her current level of fame, I give it to her by default.

Any powers would do. X-Men Evolution Rogue is my favorite version. She was just so great when she juggled multiple powers. And it was just fun to watch her turn the tide in the middle of a battle. If it were up to me, I'd have her be in completely control of her powers, and have her be able to recall any abilities she has ever absorbed on the fly.

Yes I think its pretty clear the OT will fight sentinels, as for a final battle...that's really hard to say judging by the situation and I wouldn't like to take a guess a singer could go many directions with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"