Which film critics had Sin City in thier top ten

Mass Nerder

Civilian
Reaction score
Sorry if this thread has been done before. Just wondering which film critics had Sin City in thier top ten films of the year. I was dissapointed Ebert and Roper (I can never spell his last name right) didn't have Sin City in thier top ten but they did say it was a good year for movies and they wanted to do a top 20.

i think ebert and roper are tools and (IMO) their taste in movies are horrible. the movies that they said sucked that i like they just give a stupid reason to hate it.

Yeah critics are just other people giving their views, just like anyone else, judge for yourself or someone you trust.

BAT_BRAT said:
Yeah critics are just other people giving their views, just like anyone else, judge for yourself or someone you trust.
Yeah that's why I don't have a huge problem with film critics. It's just other movie fans giving thier opinion. So if they don't like a movie I like that's fine. I"m sure there's some movies I don't like that they do. I just like hearing people talk about movies in general.

i think Ebert had it in his LONG list of films worth mentioning for 2005.
he said that their were so many good films in 2005 that he needed to create an Honorary Mention - Batman Begins, Corpse Bride, and i think Sin City were mentioned in said list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"