The Dark Knight Which live action Joker LOOK do you prefer?

Mr. Socko

Avenger
Reaction score
The "Which Joker is better" thread was being rot- so I made a new one. This thread has nothing to do with performance and is about looks only, which you can probably judge by now. Oh and this is only live action, which means no Hamill, sorry.:oldrazz:

jokercompargn0.jpg

I still have to say that Jack Nicholson's Joker looks closer to the comics. Heath Ledgers just looks...dirty. I don't remember seeing a dirty Joker in the comics...

Heath Ledger easily.

I'll pick Ledger, because of how he sees the character and how he works...I like it! Very encouraging! Nicholson in VERY close second!

Others are just crap

I'll pick Ledger, because of how he sees the character and how he works...I like it! Very encouraging! Nicholson in VERY close second!

Others are just crap

Never, ever speak of cesar romero that way again. ever.

I prefer Heaths, but think Jack's look is much closer to the comics.
Physically, Heath looks more like the joker imo.

I should have made this public so I could see who voted for Scooby Doo.

Almost voted for Caesar, but went for Heath instead. I think this image of Joker is good for today's world.

If I were to go with what's closest to the comics, I think I'd pick Ceasar.

I always liked the paul Molnar(I think that's his name, the 4th pic) joker look. It was so damn close to the original, and he was great with his voice.

Joker%27s%20purple%20hat.jpg
Joker_1.jpg

But aside from that, heath looks great. He's creepy and dirty and demented. Jack's suit looks way too cheap and fake, and I never liked his permasmile. :brucebat:

I grew up with Nicholson's Joker and looking back on him, he has a look closer to his comic appearences. But. . IDK. The way Ledger's depicting him is just fsked up. And I find that terribly appealing. :D

Nicholson. Overall, it's the look that is more classic and one that I am more familiar with. So with that being said, I'll go with Nicholson's. Ledger's Joker look is growing on me though, and I'm sure in TDK film itself, his look will work brilliantly. :up:

Heath is the scariest looking of the bunch, gotta love Jack too.

But aside from that, heath looks great. He's creepy and dirty and demented. Jack's suit looks way too cheap and fake, and I never liked his permasmile. :brucebat:

Yeah, I agree with that. I think Jack's Joker looks like someone who was dressing up as the Joker for Halloween or something.

I always liked the paul Molnar(I think that's his name, the 4th pic) joker look. It was so damn close to the original, and he was great with his voice.

You just praised Paul Molnar's Joker then turn around and say how crappy Jack looked!?!?!?! You think Jack and his perma-smile looked cheap and fake then what do you call that Penguin nose and 10 inch chin glued onto Molnar?!

Yeah, I agree with that. I think Jack's Joker looks like someone who was dressing up as the Joker for Halloween or something.

This thread is about how each Joker design looks on it's own merit, but here, I must bring up the comics...Which is exactly where Jack's look was pulled from. You weren't aware? But if this someone you speak of dresses up as the Joker wearing tailor-made authentic design thousand dollar suits for Halloween...then I guess you're right.

Ledger gets my vote..to me his external appearance matches the twisted and corrupted personality within him

I Really enjoyed patient J. Molnar looks great on film. However i'm going for Heath with Molnar in second place.

This thread is about how each Joker design looks on it's own merit, but here, I must bring up the comics...Which is exactly where Jack's look was pulled from. You weren't aware? But if this someone you speak of dresses up as the Joker wearing tailor-made authentic design thousand dollar suits for Halloween...then I guess you're right.

Maybe I'm not just one for fashion then because I think the shirt looks cheap, the pants look like something you'd wear to bed, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"