which obscure 80's cartoon should get a new movie

Though technically a 1993 cartoon and comic book, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs is just dying for a live action treatment. It's about as far from Jurassic Park as you can get...and it's pretty deep.

I loved that show. would make a great movie.

Chuck Norris: Karate Kommandos

How about DuckTales with a Darkwing Duck spinoff?

Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris in
Chuck Norris Karate Kommandos

-TNC

If Alvin and the Chipmunks can get a movie, why not Rescue Rangers or Darkwing Duck?

Chip and Dale could work...cause they were in the human world...but Darkwing was in a Animal planet..with no humans. That will look silly in live action

Chip and Dale could work...cause they were in the human world...but Darkwing was in a Animal planet..with no humans. That will look silly in live action
And any of the other cartoons listed wouldn't look silly?

I would go see Chip and dale rescue rangers the day it came out as long as they got it right.

DUDE!!

I've said CADILLACS & DINOSAURS should be put to film for ages. It would be MASSIVE, done right it could be a massively successful franchise. I mean it has so many things from so many different successful properties... the dinosaur appeal of Jurassic Park... the modded cars and chases of The Fast & The Furious... post apocalalyptic future... adventure... romance.. pirates and poachers.. robots... hot girls.. political commentary.. more dinosaurs.... robot dinosaurs... Well, I'm not doing a good job of describing this, but all of that stuff is in there. Damn it would rule.

Such a great comic, such a great show.

I thought, that was just a comic, an arcade game, didn't know they made a show of it too,ummm, either way, i could see that movie

It wasn't exactly an 80's cartoon, but there was an offbeat cartoon series that I used to love called "Stunt Dawgs" that was pretty awesome. Basically, it was the comedic story of two rival stunt teams who were constantly competing for gigs: the Stunt Dawgs, and the evil Stunt Scabs. It was intentionally stupid, but it'd make for an awesome movie. Also, Brendan Fraser was born to play the hero, Needham!

It wasn't exactly an 80's cartoon, but there was an offbeat cartoon series that I used to love called "Stunt Dawgs" that was pretty awesome. Basically, it was the comedic story of two rival stunt teams who were constantly competing for gigs: the Stunt Dawgs, and the evil Stunt Scabs. It was intentionally stupid, but it'd make for an awesome movie. Also, Brendan Fraser was born to play the hero, Needham!
I remember that show, it was hilarious, right up there with Tiny Toons.

Pirates of Dark Water was also pretty cool (but more of a 90s show). I think it actually had George Newbern, Superman of JUSTICE LEAGUE, as the voice of the hero, Ren I think they called him.

Awesome, and all this time, I thought me and my brothers were the only ones who knew what Stunt Dawgs was! :D

Not sure about live action but it would be cool to see them do something like they did with TMNT this year for swat kats

Captain f***ing planet.....Produced by AL Gore of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"