Sequels Which of these actors would you like to see in Spiderman 4......................

Paul for SpiderMan.:woot:

giamatti0321_big.jpg

Joseph Gordon-Levitt- is still one of my top picks for Peter

Laura Linney- could work as decent Martha Connor
(possible, Julianne Moore, too, but, she almost like, still alil too hot for it)

Though, I am a big Paul Giamatti fan, I have no idea who in the spidey-verse he could play (but, I'd love to see him in there somewhere, why not)

Daniel Day-Lewis, Javier Bardem, Joaquin Phoenix, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Adrien Brody and Paul Bettany are all greats actors, but, I don’t know who they’d play(except maybe, Daniel Day-Lewis or Javier Bardem for Kraven) and, I honestly have a hard time seeing any of them taking a role in a Spiderman movie

and, I’d personally (for me, just imo) I would have to put, Jake Gyllenhaal, Scarlett Johansson, Oded Fehr, Elisha Cuthbert, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Christina Ricci, on my, Hell No list lol

no idea for the rest, (on who they could possible play, I mean) but, I could see them taking roles in future sequels, (as actors/actress)
but, probably as supporting cast only

I guess that just about covers it
oh, and (though, I wouldn't want to see the character in a movie) Jared Leto for Morbius

Though, I am a big Paul Giamatti fan, I have no idea who in the spidey-verse he could play (but, I'd love to see him in there somewhere, why not)
he'd probably have made a great Doc Ock

he'd probably have made a great Doc Ock
now, that could’ve been interesting

the only other character I could possibly think of is maybe, Mysterio?? now that I think of
cause, he is in full costume for most the time, anyway, so, he doesn’t really have to be in great shape under the suit
personality, and acting, wise, he could be interesting, but, IDK

Javier Bardem - Shocker/Herman Schultz
Could bring some life to the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"