Which Russian Mail Order Bride Would You Pick?

is this stuff real???? can you really marry a russian girl over the internet??

Mail-order bride is a label applied to a woman who publishes her intent to marry someone from another--usually more developed--country. Although the label is widely used, it has derogatory connotations and may be offensive. [1].
Historically, mail-order brides were women who listed themselves in catalogs and were selected by men for marriage, often with little or no communication between them prior to their first meeting. Sometimes the men and women involved were citizens of different countries, e.g. women from European countries moving to the United States during the 18th and 19th centuries, and sometimes they involved citizens of the same country, e.g. women from mainland Japan moving to its frontier in Manchuria during the 1920s and 1930s. Today, most of the women referred to as mail-order brides list themselves on the internet and communicate regularly with their intended husband prior to marriage.
Mail-order brides hail from dozens of developing countries. Ukraine, Russia, Colombia and the Philippines have particularly large numbers of mail-order brides. Men who list themselves in such publications may be referred to as mail-order husbands. This term is less common and generally implies a man who seeks a mail-order bride. A small percentage of mail-order husbands have, however, intentions similar to mail-order brides, i.e. to marry and move to a more favorable environment of marriage.

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) reports that "...marriages arranged through these services would appear to have a lower divorce rate than the nation as a whole, fully 80 percent of these marriages having lasted over the years for which reports are available." [2] The USCIS also reports that "... mail-order bride and e-mail correspondence services result in 4,000 to 6,000 marriages between U.S. men and foreign brides each year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_Order_Brides

Olga.

Seems like the most down to earth, and has that 'wife' like quality to her.

^ for some time I was pondering whether I should choose between olga and the other one. Olga to me had a more of a girl next door face and I could imagine coming home from work while to a nice dinner on the table that she had cooked for me.

Exactly Kaleb....i only noticed her impressive rack after i scrolled back through the thread pages and read that others had seen it.
Cute face: great :up:
Impressive rack: bonus. :D

55406LV-05.jpg

um am I allowed to change my vote for Olga, I just feel that the other one is going to cheat on me .

Olga just has a wife like look to her. Anastasia looks like she'll ditch you as soon as she hits the border, for the first rich prick that comes along. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"