The Dark Knight Which Scene Are You Most Excited To See?

I personally hate the bat-pod, but I wanna see the Joker's semi flip end over end. That to me is money baby. So f'n money.

- Jow

The Joker beating up Robin and killing him with an iron bar:woot: .

As if Joker raping Gordon's daughter was going to be in this one, anyway.

You have your head in the clouds if you seriously believe we're getting that, gwynplaine.

Umm... I'm pretty sure that the Joker doesn't actually rape Barbara, even in The Killing Joke.

Umm... I'm pretty sure that the Joker doesn't actually rape Barbara, even in The Killing Joke.
Some people said that Moore hinted that he did because of the naked pictures he shows Gordon. I'm not quite sure myself, as I don't really picture the Joker as a sexual predator either but who knows ?

Some people said that Moore hinted that he did because of the naked pictures he shows Gordon. I'm not quite sure myself, as I don't really picture the Joker as a sexual predator but who knows ?
i think it's kinda left up to the interpertation of the reader, when people ask barb about it, she always quiets down, so i don't think there's a definative answer one way or the other

:ninja:

i think it's kinda left up to the interpertation of the reader, when people ask barb about it, she always quiets down, so i don't think there's a definative answer one way or the other

Good point.

Some people said that Moore hinted that he did because of the naked pictures he shows Gordon. I'm not quite sure myself, as I don't really picture the Joker as a sexual predator either but who knows ?

My thought was that, if he had, he certainly would have taken pictures and included them in the ride.

My thought was that, if he had, he certainly would have taken pictures and included them in the ride.
I don't think you could show that in a DC graphic novel, even in a slightly more mature one like TKJ.

Yeah, I never bought that, either. Sexual crimes ain't Joker's thing.

Had Barbara been raped, it most certainly would have been mentioned.

really looking forward to any batman joker fight, even better if it's in the rain

P.S. What is this rumor about Ledger "not being the real joker," thing?
Ain't gonna happen. Nolan pulled that in the first movie with Ra's, so to do it again with the Joker would be predictable and redundant. Nolan knows better than to pull the same trick two times in a row.

I truly mean what I say EVERYTHING I have been waiting for this movie since I got the BB dvd.

Joker interrogation
Joker crashing Wayne's party

Joker's interorgation. I really want to see the Joker get under Batman skin.

I actually would like to see Rachel die if that's in the movie.

I would also like to see a Harley Quinzell cameo if any screen time for her.

Joker's interregation, the bank robbery scene, Joker mowing down Gothamites with his machine gun, the Two Face reveal, the HK scenes.

I know its a lot

I would have to say Joker's interrogation

but i'm most forward to seeing bale's batman mix it up with ledgers joker because both actors have dissapeared into their respective roles

i think their scenes onscreen together will be badass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"