Which Side Would YOU Choose?

You of all people should know the concept of war.

I know. :o I'll most likely become an outcast and laugh at the battles my groups bring upon each other, though. So I'm almost gauranteed not to be banned unless all three decide to team up and get me banned for no reason; then they become best buddies and because of me the war ends. :o :up:

Actually, now that I think about it, I would choose the side that gave me the best reason for fighting for them and wanted me on their side.

Originally posted by Master Chief
I know. :o I'll most likely become an outcast and laugh at the battles my groups bring upon each other, though. So I'm almost gauranteed not to be banned unless all three decide to team up and get me banned for no reason; then they become best buddies and because of me the war ends. :o :up:

lol.theres a word for what that would make you,but I cant remember it at the moment.Damnit,I wanted to sound smart.:(

Is your sig from the movie or the Illiad?:confused:

Originally posted by Abaddon
lol.theres a word for what that would make you,but I cant remember it at the moment.Damnit,I wanted to sound smart.:(

Is your sig from the movie or the Illiad?:confused:

I don't know the word either... :confused:

Anyway, I got my sig from the movie. I haven't finished reading the Iliad yet, I'm only on Book II. :o

The Hellfire Club would not fall for that MAster.

dialog-vega3.gif
Now I KNOW I have more followers than that! Not just the people in my sig you know.

I'd follow Bison so I could get behind him and shove my boot in his ass. :up:

Originally posted by E. Bison
dialog-vega3.gif
Now I KNOW I have more followers than that! Not just the people in my sig you know.

werent you on Tovens hitlist?:confused: :o

I'd follow Bison so I could get behind him and shove my boot in his ass. :up:

Or to turn him over to Spawn or Exalted. :up:

Kind of like the inspiration of the man who started this thread's username, I'd chose neither side.

Originally posted by Abaddon
werent you on Tovens hitlist?:confused: :o
bison-ee7.gif
Yes I was, AND still am! It just wasn't the "hit" list you are thinking of though.

Originally posted by X-Chick03
Or to turn him over to Spawn or Exalted. :up:
th_bison-snk00.gif
What threat do Spewn and Egg-Salad pose against I and Shadaloo?

I don't know the word either... :confused:

Anyway, I got my sig from the movie. I haven't finished reading the Iliad yet, I'm only on Book II. :o

:o

i think Achilles and Patrocles had a gay relationship.

Are you serious? You've seen what I can do. I've obliterated everyone so far with the exception of The Darkness. Who hasn't been here in 2 years. You are nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"