World Which X-Men superpowers do you wish you had?

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I want the main three Teles: teleportion, telekinesis and telepathy. :up: You can teleport, levitate things, flight, read people's minds and make them do what I want.

I also want Storm and Kitty's powers, too. :up:
Don't be greedy. :p

Wolverine would be cool. Not just the claws, but eh adamantium skeleton and healing factor as well. I would be virtually indestructible!

Flight would also be incredible! I've always wanted to fly, I can't even imagine how cool that would be!

And finally invisibility would be cool but I think it would be dangerous. You'd have to be careful where you use your invisibility.

A combination of those three things would be the coolest though!

If I had to pic an existing X-Mens powers, it would probably be wolvie's healing factor. But other wise I would have my made up characters abillities. She can shapeshift into a werewolf at will. She's like Wolverine, an experiment. Her DNA was tweeked. :(

SickBoy said:
Wolverine would be cool. Not just the claws, but eh adamantium skeleton and healing factor as well. I would be virtually indestructible!

Flight would also be incredible! I've always wanted to fly, I can't even imagine how cool that would be!

And finally invisibility would be cool but I think it would be dangerous. You'd have to be careful where you use your invisibility.

A combination of those three things would be the coolest though!

how would invisibility be dangerous? i wouldn't think it's more dangerous than other powers - like telepathy for instance - you have be careful how you use that too

I'd like to try icing off people who are angry.

Well if you are invisible, you have to be very aware of what's going on around you. I mean it wouldn't be really dangerous, but i'd be a little nervous if I was invisible in a crowded or busy place, somewhere where lots of stuff was going on around me. If no one could see me then I could easily get hit by something. So it would be safe as long as you use it in safe places.

hmmm i see your point. people could bump into you etc... i suppose like any power you'd learn how to best use it....

Yeah, i guess almost any power is potentially dangerous. I mean if you can fly, you have to be careful of things in the sky, careful that people don't see you and try to shoot you down, watch for powerlines ;) etc.! Also if something goes wrong and you start to fall, you'd be screwed. So you'd have to practice flying low for a long time, for short distances, gradually testing your limits and getting to know how long and high you can safely fly. But if you had wings then maybe you could actually glide to safety if you got tired while in the air. I don't know, i'm starting to ramble.

I was actually just thinking alst night about powers and how some characters have powers that are somewhat like a curse almost (rogue not being able to touch anyone, cyclops not being able to really see like a normal person, stuff like that) vs. mutants that have powers that would be really fun to have, like a healing factor and claws, or telepathy, or fire powers. I wouldn't want to have to sacrifice touch or sight for a super power.

SickBoy said:
I was actually just thinking alst night about powers and how some characters have powers that are somewhat like a curse almost (rogue not being able to touch anyone, cyclops not being able to really see like a normal person, stuff like that) vs. mutants that have powers that would be really fun to have, like a healing factor and claws, or telepathy, or fire powers. I wouldn't want to have to sacrifice touch or sight for a super power.

i agree with you. when i was picking a power i was thinking about stuff like that. for example, if i thought about telepathy, i considered everything, like it's manifestation and learning to control it and stuff. i mean you could probably lose your mind or go ballistic trying to learn to control something like that.

that's prob why i chose "safe" powers like warpath.

Kitty Power would be cool. I wouldn't mind being able to walk through stuff... plus i would be able to tell people i have kitty power.

SickBoy said:
I mean if you can fly, you have to be careful of things in the sky, careful that people don't see you and try to shoot you down, watch for powerlines ;) etc.! Also if something goes wrong and you start to fall, you'd be screwed. So you'd have to practice flying low for a long time, for short distances, gradually testing your limits and getting to know how long and high you can safely fly. But if you had wings then maybe you could actually glide to safety if you got tired while in the air.
Way to ruin my fantasy of me flying. :p

Way to ruin my fantasy of me flying. :p

Hehe sorry just trying to be realistic. Lots of powers seem cool but you really have to think about the possible pros and cons of each.

Multiplication would be fun just because of how I could mess with people.

cabel said:
Multiplication would be fun just because of how I could mess with people.

haha makes me think of that bowler hat scene in the thomas crown affair

supergrl01 said:
haha makes me think of that bowler hat scene in the thomas crown affair

It'd be multitasking at it's best. send five of me to different jobs, two for homework, one watching tv, one on a date. Start my own football league.

Multiplication sounds awesome. I could stay in my house all day while my dupes go to school, work and travel around the world.

I'm still sticking with the three Teles, though. Telekinesis is awesome. It's basically like Magneto's, but you can control everything. Levitate anything. I want Dark Phoenix's level of telekinesis. That'd be mad. :up: Teleportation -- perfect stuff. Great for a lazy bum like me. Telepathy -- I'd be smarter than Einstein! I'd pass every single exams.

*dreams*

*drools*

Exploding Boy said:
I imagine you with Mammomex's powers because of your avatar :p

lol, does he even have any powers other than looking like an elephant?

I would'nt mind Wolverines healing capabilities and Colosuss's Strength.

I'd want wings, like Angel or Icarus. ... becuase they look nice and are useful?

Storm powers. They are the most versitile in both attack and defense. Along with Wolverine's ability to heal and maybe Piotr's strength.

Unstoppable. :up:

Sunspot. He's got a little bit of everything : flight, super strength and solar blasts. Plus, it'd be pretty awesome to look all black and bubbly when powered up. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"