Who amongst the Avengers will make a Cameo at the end of Thor?

What if the After Credits sequence shows Hawkeye tracking down the Hulk.

Finding him contacting shiled and then all hell breaks loose... and Loki is right in the middle of it.

Hawkeye quickly says something like.. I'm gonna need back up.... and alot of it!!!

Fade back to credits

Finding him contacting shiled and then all hell breaks loose... and Loki is right in the middle of it.

Hawkeye quickly says something like.. I'm gonna need back up.... and alot of it!!!

Fade back to credits

I don't know, man. I like it, but I'd rather see that at the end of Cap since it's the last movie before Avengers comes out.

I don't know, man. I like it, but I'd rather see that at the end of Cap since it's the last movie before Avengers comes out.

Cap is frozen though.... unless the thaw out comes at the end of Cap 2011.

I figured Cap 2011 ends with cap being found by someone like Thor.

Cap is frozen though.... unless the thaw out comes at the end of Cap 2011.

I figured Cap 2011 ends with cap being found by someone like Thor.

I would love for Thor to be the one that finds cap, because it would solidify him as part of the "big three".

I say that because I'm pretty sure that Cap & Iron Man will get most of the spotlight due to their "leadership" roles.

Fade back to credits

This would be epic in every sense of the word, but I can see this being at the end of Cap's film more than Thor's.

I've read the script and is doesn't mention an after credits scene, but I doubt those are ever in the scripts anyway, rather thrown in when filming or even after the wrap.

There are some cameos though:

Clint Barton is in the movie as a SHIELD sniper. Referred to by Coulson as Barton, but not as Hawkeye and he uses a rifle not a bow. He is really just in one part though, where Thor breaks into the SHIELD compound and tries (unsuccessful) to lift the hammer. He is about to kill the mortal Thor from a distance, but Coulson calls it off.

Hank Pym is mentioned a "Dr. Pym" by Selvig. He is a friend of his who has worked with SHIELD in the past, so Selvig says he will call him for info. That's all though. No size changing comments or anything.

Bruce Banner is referred to, but not names. Selvig mentions that he knew a gamma radiation expert who disappeared after SHIELD got involved.

The Terreract is referred to, which is an allusion to the Red Skull.

Tony Stark is mentioned as "Stark" in the Destroyer scene that we all saw in the comic con footage. Other references to Stark Industries.

Donald Blake is mentioned as an ex of Jane Foster. She gives Thor an old t-shirt to wear and it has a sticker on it that says "hello my name is Dr. Donald Blake", which she then rips off. Later when SHIELD is holding Thor, Jane and her crew get him out by saying that he is Dr. Donald Blake, a colleague of theirs. So Thor never transforms in Blake, we never see the real guy names Blake, etc. But they do run with it.

That's all the cameos that I can pick out, though I've only read it once so far. I doubt Cap is in it because he has a movie comiong out a couple months later. My guess is the Cap movie starts and ends with him being unfrozen.

I would love for Thor to be the one that finds cap, because it would solidify him as part of the "big three".

I say that because I'm pretty sure that Cap & Iron Man will get most of the spotlight due to their "leadership" roles.

This would be epic in every sense of the word, but I can see this being at the end of Cap's film more than Thor's.

Since we have that spoiler about the end of THor I thought of this:

Jane is trying to get Thor back.... Thor is in the land of Frost Giants in the films finale.... Some how he Leaps through a dimensional portal.... but doesn't show up where Jane is.... instead he shows up in earths ICey region...the arctic circle .... He comes crashing down....Ironicly....at first thinks he is still in the land of frost giants until.... he sees something incased in Ice.... the shield.... and an outline of caps body

Shiled who is with Foster monitoring dimesional disturbances sees where THor has 'landed' this time.... and say something like.....get a a team to the arctic circle NOW!!!

We know Hawkeye will be Introduced Into films with cameo.

They are adding a Fury Cameo Into Thor.My speculation Is for a postcredits
scene which will lead Into Captain America modern day framing sequenzes

Coulson reports to Fury over devolpments.Fury gets a call.And then orders
Coulson to send team to artic,Which In Captain America will be them finding cap frozen and lead to Fury meeting revied cap which will further lead Into the Avengers.With Joss Whedon having rewritten Captain America and writing
and directing The Avengers I could see this very easily.

Some of the ideas here sound really cool, but a lot of them strike me as overly involved for an after-credits teaser. I don't think we'll see anything as complex or as important as Cap being discovered in the ice, or Hulk getting tracked down.

It seems likely that Fury will appear as the cameo, which makes sense as a teaser for Avengers, and we know that Agent Coulson will have some pretty important scenes with Thor in the actual movie, so my guess would be Coulson meeting with Fury to discuss the possibility of Thor becoming an Avenger, and Fury saying something about wanting him on the team.

That strikes me as more in line with the teasers we have seen in the previous films.

Last edited:
Some of the ideas here sound really cool, but a lot of them strike me as overly involved for an after-credits teaser. I don't think we'll see anything as complex or as important as Cap being discovered in the ice, or Hulk getting tracked down.

It seems likely that Fury will appear as the cameo, which makes sense as a teaser for Avengers, and we know that Agent Coulson will have some pretty important scenes with Thor in the actual movie, so my guess would be Coulson meeting with Fury to discuss the possibility of Thor becoming an Avenger, and Fury saying something about wanting him on the team.

That strikes me as more in line with the teasers we have seen in the previous films.

Agreed :cool:

I agree - It will be a quick little shot of someone or something. Maybe even a short bit of dialogue between two characters.

We know Hawkeye will be Introduced Into films with cameo.

They are adding a Fury Cameo Into Thor.My speculation Is for a postcredits
scene which will lead Into Captain America modern day framing sequenzes

Coulson reports to Fury over devolpments.Fury gets a call.And then orders
Coulson to send team to artic,Which In Captain America will be them finding cap frozen and lead to Fury meeting revied cap which will further lead Into the Avengers.With Joss Whedon having rewritten Captain America and writing
and directing The Avengers I could see this very easily.
Man, Coulson would pretty much be the guy who put the Avengers together. That's oddly cool. I like Coulson. :)

....Coulson the first Skrull? I doubt that really. I can't see them messing with the top supporting cast members like that.

Coulson is Captain Mahr Vell

if Skrulls is the rumored enemy in Avengers makes sense to have a Kree down with them.

I can See Coulson being Mar-Vell for some reason.

so we know Hawkeye is in this. do we know if he's in a costume?

Does anyone know at what part in the movie does Hawkeye appear?

After Jane drives Thor to the SHIELD camp built around Mjolnir, while Thor is trying to break in and get it.

Oh cool, can't wait to see him when the movie comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"