Iron Man 2 Who Bought the Limited Collector's Edition Bluray from Target? Fun Poll Included!

DIRECTOR

Superhero
Reaction score
Since there is only 30,000, it will be interesting if most of the buyers are on the boards!!!!

I'm at work, but when I go home, I will vote on the ######/30000 on poll.

IT'S MULTIPLE CHOICE, IN CASE YOU BOUGHT MORE THAN ONE OBVIOUSLY

Iron-Man-2_3D_Target-400x500.jpg

Iron-Man-2-Target-Exclusive-Package-Blu-ray-600x374.jpg

Last edited:
I decided to pass on the Steelcase and just when with the normal 2-Disc blu-ray.

I got one of the limited edition Target Blu Rays. They sold out on day 1 in like 3 hours. Unfortanely for me the little hinge that hold the disks in the case came broken. I exchanged it and still got one of the ones with broken hinges ugh. Now all my target stores are sold out of the limited edition blu rays. But other than that I really like the case! I also have the movie on my iphone 4.

The girl at the counter told me I was the second person to get the Blu Ray.

Damn you early morning traffic :argh:, I wanted to be the first one to get it.

When I went to Target, I didn't find it on the shelves. The section where it was suppose to be was empty, all they had was the regular single and 3-disc versions. I was looking for it for like 10 minutes just in case it was somewhere else. I saw 4 guys (guys like us who were probably looking for this particular BR) come, looking for it, see the empty section, and take the regular 3-disc instead.

It was until i saw a Target worker, walking with a cart, and I asked him if the store sold out on the limited editions, and he said "let me check". That is what I saw the stack of about maybe 5 of them, and I'm like "THAT'S IT!!!!!!". So, i bought it, put in the bag, and laughing at the other people who were coming into the BR section to buy the limited edition, seeing it's empty, and end up walking away with the regular edition lol

The Target across the street from me sold out in 10 minutes.... :(

Damn early morning shoppers...LOL!

These have got to be the most interesting and unique poll options ever made on the Hype.

:im:

Mine : 10125/30000

Christmas Gift: 09875/30000

I went through all the steel cases they had at my Target that morning and the one I ended up buying was 1356.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"