Who else is loving the Cinematography?

xwolverine2 said:
yeah....thats the one i dont like.:(

everything else seems beautiful...cyclops alkali lake scene is sexy too

yea, i dont know why they fudged up the danger room so much, lol, the missle going thru kitty and bobby would have been fascinating if the camera was better positioned IMO.

man i hate talking about the movie as if i already have seen it. it depresses me...

Spidey 2007 said:
man i hate talking about the movie as if i already have seen it. it depresses me...
well.....were talking about the cinematography fromt he clips we have seen so nothing your(were) saying is stupid or unrational.

xwolverine2 said:
well.....were talking about the cinematography fromt he clips we have seen so nothing your(were) saying is stupid or unrational.

yea but from the clips i feel so spoiled, i SHOULDNT know half of what the cinematography looks like, lol

Ley me say the cinematography does look awesome. I'm really looking forward to this.

Spidey 2007 said:
yea but from the clips i feel so spoiled, i SHOULDNT know half of what the cinematography looks like, lol
me too...:( :( :(

hoyl crap awesome.... i hope to god thats a panning camera... is it?

Spidey 2007 said:
hoyl crap awesome.... i hope to god thats a panning camera... is it?
YES!!!!!!!!!IT IS!!

:eek: :eek: I THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING!!:eek: :eek:

too bad i cant post the gif:( :(

xwolverine2 said:
YES!!!!!!!!!IT IS!!

:eek: :eek: I THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING!!:eek: :eek:

too bad i cant post the gif:( :(

i dotn want the gif, lol too much spoilerage! :up: yes, its considered spoilers at this point, that i dont want to see.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"