Who in DC or Marvel would give Goku a good fight?

I love this crap when people say, "Maybe the Flash will win in a running race, but he doesn't have fast battle speed." That is so stupid. When you have super speed, EVERYTHING that you can do is fast. You have the ability to think fast, move fast, react fast, have fast reflexes/senses, etc.

:down

King Yakumo said:
^from what i heard and read thor's reaction speed is FTL, hes not fast as speed of light, just his reaction time i believe. but i dont have scans to prove it so its moot.

thanos would easily manhandle any dbz character, even gogeta.
His reaction speed is not that of light or people like Hulk, Spiderman, Quicksilver and others would never keep up with him, much less hit him.

Warhammer said:
I love this crap when people say, "Maybe the Flash will win in a running race, but he doesn't have fast battle speed." That is so stupid. When you have super speed, EVERYTHING that you can do is fast. You have the ability to think fast, move fast, react fast, have fast reflexes/senses, etc.

:down

its common sense, running linear != combat speed

During a fight your throwing and dodging punches kicks ki blast etc....

Think about it like this

if someone had to run a 40 yard dash linear, their time would be much faster than someone running a 40 yard dash while running around those orange cones to their

Flash has demonstrated that his super speed isn't limited to just plain running, you know.

Not to mention, super speed in general is not necessarily restricted to flight or just running, for som characters.

Yeah. Flash is one of the few characters who has super speed and super agility. Everything he does is fast. Feel sorry for his wife though.

Flash is one of the most overpowered characters in comic books. That's why they have tried to tone him down a lot over the years.

And yes, his wife must feel bad Sloth7d, BUT, even worse, does superman's ejaculate come out like a shotgun?

Ah, the infamous "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex" theory.

Even if Lois did successfuly withstood and conceive, there's the possibility that the baby would kick it's way out of the womb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"