Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Who is bloody hand man?

marcvader

Lurker #1
Reaction score
So I made this thread dedicated to the new Agent of SHIELD villain revealed in the last few moments of last nights finale. We can change the thread name once we figure out who or what he is. So far we have a couple details.
1. He knows Raina
2. He's a "monster" according to Raina
3. He is Skye's father
We notice he has a humanoid hand and its dripping in blood in the scene. Why? Could that be the normal state of his appearance? Doubtful. Has he just killed/eaten something or someone? Possible. Is he in mid transformation/shedding skin to appear human? Possible. What is he? Kree, Inhuman, or something else entirely? More than likely one of the two ladder options.

Discuss

There's an Inhuman named Geldhoff that has holes all over his body, but I seriously doubt they'd make him Skye's dad. Another (unlikely, but slightly more likely than Geldhoff) possibility is that he could be some sort of vampire. That would explain the monster line, the bit about darkness, and the blood, plus in the Marvel Universe vampires can have descendants that aren't necessarily true vampires. I don't think season 2 will be Agent Coulson the Vampire Slayer, though.

Some people think it could be the real Mandarin. That's possible.

All Hail the King hinted that the real Mandarin could have some sort of mystical connection. That could also match up with the monster line, though I'm not sure who the mother would be. I was under the impression that the mother would also be a monster of some sort.

whoever it was must have been a monster long ago back when Skye was a kid so that also rules out Hall and Killian.

All Hail the King hinted that the real Mandarin could have some sort of mystical connection. That could also match up with the monster line, though I'm not sure who the mother would be. I was under the impression that the mother would also be a monster of some sort.

Exactly it was said in All Hail the King that the Mandarin was a warrior king from back in the middle ages maybe further back in time. So he fits the bill.

As for the mother, I'd imagine anyone who married a man like Mandarin would have to be psychotic.

I'm thinking whoever it is will be a newly created character that will be alien in origin and mesh well with whatever we get from GotG and the blue possible Kree alien we saw earlier.

I really want to say Kree. That being said, he wasn't blue, and I don't ever really recall the Kree being bloodthirsty monsters.

I really want to say Kree. That being said, he wasn't blue, and I don't ever really recall the Kree being bloodthirsty monsters.

In the MCU, Djimon Hounsou is playing a Kree. The MCU doesn't seem to be sticking with just Blue Kree and Pink Kree.

Plus consider the Kree/Inhuman connection. I really hope it will be something connected to the Inhumans. There are all sorts of creatures and humanoids in the Inhuman world.

Could he be wearing someone else's skin to hide his "monstrous" look? That could account for the blood. Otherwise, if that's his own blood, you'd think he'd be at least bandaged up somewhat.

In the MCU, Djimon Hounsou is playing a Kree. The MCU doesn't seem to be sticking with just Blue Kree and Pink Kree.

All we know is Hounsou is playing Korath they never confirm he'll be Kree. Ronan is confirmed to be Kree and he is blue in the film. I think Korath might be a Sakaran in GOTG.

I'm thinking someone who was either injured badly in season 1 or someone from the movies who may have been injured badly

Could he be wearing someone else's skin to hide his "monstrous" look? That could account for the blood. Otherwise, if that's his own blood, you'd think he'd be at least bandaged up somewhat.

The bloody hands could be something like a stigmata that is always bleeding.

Padre Pio bled a cup a day due to his stigmata.

Not really, he could've just shed some skin or some such.

So I made this thread dedicated to the new Agent of SHIELD villain revealed in the last few moments of last nights finale. We can change the thread name once we figure out who or what he is. So far we have a couple details.
1. He knows Raina
2. He's a "monster" according to Raina
3. He is Skye's father
We notice he has a humanoid hand and its dripping in blood in the scene. Why? Could that be the normal state of his appearance? Doubtful. Has he just killed/eaten something or someone? Possible. Is he in mid transformation/shedding skin to appear human? Possible. What is he? Kree, Inhuman, or something else entirely? More than likely one of the two ladder options.

Discuss

Let's just say "allegedly" Skye's father for now....the executive producer (Bell) said in an interview last night that he "may or may not be Skye's father." Seems pretty suspicious that he's casting doubt on that angle.

Let me just say sam..it's awesome you've had that avatar in light of current events

Hmmm, that's a good point. Maybe he's just an extremely villainous Kree? Or maybe all the Kree in the MCU are villainous? Have to wait and see.

anyone got a picture of his hands?

HOMUpI4.png

LDIAeUq.png

he's bald....like Hall... did Hall and Skye ever come face to face in that episode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"