WHO IS THE BEST IN MARVEL ( voting contest)

iambilly81

Sidekick
Reaction score
ok, so i saw this on IGN.COM and thought it would be cool to try it here, this is a giant bracket grid of marvel heros and villians, much like march madness. there will be two match ups a day. i will post them. once the first round is all done, we move onto the next round, till we have a victor.

granted, there might end up being matches like, spider-man vs stilt-man. but it makes it all the more interesting.

ill be keeping track here, and i invite you to also print this grid up and fill it out. and see how close you get.

the-ultimate-marvel-battle-20060925005455565.jpg

after i have posted a match up, post your vote, no PMs please, once ive posted the next two match ups, no more votes will count from the previous match up, each match up will be up for a day. thats it.

other then that, thats all the rules. if you have any questions PM me. and if your not interested, let the thread die. i think its a good idea and have a feeling alot of you guys will too.

first match ups will be posted soon. take this time to look over the match ups in the first rounds

FIRST ROUND

MATCH UP #1

CYCLOPS

Cyclopsjc.jpg

vs

LUKE CAGE

Lukecage.PNG

MATCH UP #2

GREEN GOBLIN

Classicgreengoblin.JPG

or

ABSORBING MAN

Absorbing-man-comics.jpg

Remember, Post All Votes Here, For Match Up One And Two, Voting Will End Tuesday Night, Winners Shown,and New Match Up Shown.

I think Luke would be able to win this one IMO. Though there's a chance Cyke could also do the same. What do you guys think?

i also think luke should be able to handle cyclops blast and finish the job.

and green goblin would win i think do to the fact he could just go nuts till the jobs done.

Cage and Goblin get my votes.

Cage can take ALOT of punishment and he just needs to get close for a second or two.

GG has flight, super-strength, healing factor and a ****load of toys. Unless Abosrbing Man got titanium or Adamantium or something then he'd go down pretty quick.

CYCLOPS and GG

Cyclops and Green Goblin.

Sloth7d said:
The smart choice:up:
I'll mimic that vote.

Thanks. Absorbing Man has held his own against the Avengers, nearly killed the Hulk, and actually DEFEATED Thor.

Osborn got his ass handed to him by luke Cage's baby momma, lol.

I can't believe some folks think Osborn would win.

CaptainStacy said:
Thanks. Absorbing Man has held his own against the Avengers, nearly killed the Hulk, and actually DEFEATED Thor.

Osborn got his ass handed to him by luke Cage's baby momma, lol.

I can't believe some folks think Osborn would win.

I have to agree with you...how he could be defeated by GG is a total mystery to me......probably off panel in a what if comic :cwink:

Cool thread.

Although it pains me to help remove Cyke at this early stage, Cage and Absorbing Man clearly win this round. Athough Cyke would stand a good chance, especially if he could blast some masonry or debris onto Cage.

Cyke needs a power boost.

I'm going to go with Luke Cage..hard choice though, and Absorbing Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95