Marvel Comics Character Tournament!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say Cap wins, but not easily.

Until he finds a way to avoid the eye blast (which he will) Captain America will have his hands full. Once he gets past the blast and prevents getting fried,

Cap wins easily. Cyclops isnt half the fighter Cap is.

.................and Then Cap will go and kick all the rest of the X-men's asses. He might have his hands full with the midget though.

thortxt.gif

thor3.gif

vs.bmp

silversurfertxt.gif

silversurfer.gif

I think Silver Surfer is a bit over rated. I think THOR wins this battle. It wont be easy. I think Surfer can beat everyone else. He could take this one but I think THOR will find a way to turn it into a more physical fight. He is a warrior with thousands of years of experience.

The fact that THOR is a god does not guarentee his victory. If that's the case than Fandral and those others could do it too. He still wins this one.

You Joking? IRONMAN wins this hands down. He can bang with the likes of HULK, THING, Namor and the other powerhouses in the MU. Venom is really just Spiderman wish a mad-on on steroids........n Crack!! LOL (hadda tro dat in der)

Really, Ironman has too many toys and gadgets for Venom to trouble him much. I give Spiderman a better chance to last a few minutes longer.

Um...you do realize that those fights are long over with right?

Alright, this next battle was a request from Rodhulk. If anyone wants a specific match-up just PM me and i'll make it happen.

logo.jpg

hulktxt.gif

hulk.jpg

VS2.bmp

Colossustxtt.jpg

colossus27.jpg

HULK takes this easily. Colossus is at the bottom of the MU heavyweight class. I think THINK could beat him too.

Cmon, lets get some real battles in here. Surfer vs THOR is the only real one so far.

Good FIght

Iceman can create small cities with ice. Torch can go nova. Either leaves them depleted. I think Iceman is the more powerful of the two. He can create more Ice than Torch can create fire. However, I think Johnny will get close enough to let loose one nova blast.

Johnny will get smacked around a bit at first. Iceman would fail to finish Johnny. Realizing the urgency of the situation, Johnny will get close enough to let loose one final nova blast and take Iceman down.

Johnny also has the clear edge in speed and agility. This would be the deciding factor in the battle. This would finish Johnny but he would still win.

I think if Iceman really let loose, and grew a dark side, he could probably take this...but his weakness is his unwillingness to really hurt anybody. Torch would use that to his advantage!

A good match up, but with Torch eventually coming out on top!

People often under estimate goodness for weakness. Reed is essentually a good man. However, he is not above ''doing what it takes'' to get the job done.

I think Spiderman is a bit over rated and WAY over his head. Reed has SO many ways to win this one.

I take smart over tough any day. How do we know Reed didnt indirectly help create Spiderman. He's so smart its a possibility. I would be concerned of the nerd over the bully any day. (even though Spidey isnt a bully. Reed is the bigger nerd).

This fight already happened.

Jean lost sorry.

Believe it or not I was rooting for Jean

In what issue did this fight take place? I would LOVE to see Sue kick Jean's overrated ass.

Yeah but this X-Factor was one Hell of a team. I read the book when they were together and they were awesome. They gave the Hulk trouble and that is quite a feat. I miss that team. We kind of got a taste of them again in the latest Madrox miniseries PAD did awhile ago. There's a rumor that PAD might be doing more stories with Madrox so who knows maybe we'll see the team back together again.

Later,

Kyle

Now the tournament is beginning to make less sense. Im gonna go have some fun and make action figures.

See ya

I guess he just doesn't realize he's 800 some odd pages behind. Oh well, it's not like we're doing anything else here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"