Lighting Fast Marvel Toruny!!!

spartin2008

Sidekick
Reaction score
This idea came from Sparta's marvel thread, It will be a toruny just like Spart's, All marvel, but insted of every day a new match there will be like 3-5 matches a day. I will post one match now and 1 in a few hours, and one later on tonight. Any suggestions are welcome.

First match up shortly!

OK First match will be:

THOR
Thor2.jpg

VS

HULK
Hulk2.jpg

This is not the God Thor, just the person, for those of you who wanted to know.

Ok, like the thor that isn't that strong but hes not a wimp...like from the movie Ultimate Avengers, thats where i got the idea.

Unless you have no job or school; I don't see how you can keep this thread up but I wish you luck.

Hulk

Colossal Spoons said:
Unless you have no job or school; I don't see how you can keep this thread up but I wish you luck.

Hulk

Over the weekends it will be easy, but weekdays i got school, i can post before school at like 7:30, 3:45 when i get home and like 11p.m. before bed. but thanks for the luck!!

so far its 1-0 for hulk but im going with THOR and his MIGHTY HAMMER, making it 1-1 tie.
People Vote, please!

ELIJYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

spartin2008 said:
Ok, like the thor that isn't that strong but hes not a wimp...like from the movie Ultimate Avengers, thats where i got the idea.
So, what was the point then if you're not going to take the normal Thor?

I see no reason for this thread. You'll get less votes than Sparta's thread, you'll either run out of matches in a week or get bored by that time.

please,just vote or dont waste space!
Plus does it realy matter what Thor it is, just vote.

well im sure there will be people how will like it and who wont, so it dont bug me!:D

What's this? A cheap knock off of Sparta*'s thread......yeah I don't think I am going to vote....

POWdER-man said:
What's this? A cheap knock off of Sparta*'s thread......yeah I don't think I am going to vote....

Actualy, i bounced the idea off of Sparta, im just waiting for him to get back on, and once again it dont bug me if you dont like it, cause there are people who do!:D

spartin2008 said:
Actualy, i bounced the idea off of Sparta, im just waiting for him to get back on, and once again it dont bug me if you dont like it, cause there are people who do!:D

So you bounced it off Sparta but he hasn't responded yet....was this before or after you decided to make this thread?

BTW, except for you there has only been one vote....

spartin2008 said:

Where are these people?:confused:

POWdER-man said:
So you bounced it off Sparta but he hasn't responded yet....was this before or after you decided to make this thread?

BTW, except for you there has only been one vote....

I sent it like 20 min before i started it and he was off and he still is off at this moment.

Plus, im not trying to rip of his thread, i really like sparta's thread i just wanted a peice of the action. I mean can you blame me(dont answer that).

Oh, we know that. We just doubt that this is going to be really active.

I understand, and im not mad(it takes alot more than that to get me mad, and you dont want to see me when i get angry:D), and i can see why you say that but i was just trying to get to be in controle of something like that, so what do you say,...will you at least vote?:D

Tip for the future- Get a few hundred more posts under your belt before attempting a thread like this. It'll decrease you chances of getting heckled. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"