Who is the face of Marvel?

Cap is better than Supes anyway. The last time Superman truly inspired people was when he died. Cap does it every time he gets out of bed.

Someone has to put that idiot Clark in his place.:batman:

My parents died because of some punk with a gun ! I'm the god damn Batman !:batman::batman::batman:

I always wondered why they never hauled Batman's ass into Arkham Asylum anyway ? The dude is truly as insane as the villains he fights.

I think the face for Marvel used to be Cap but now it is Spidey due the success of the film Then Iron Man Cap Wolverine Hulk to make this more interesting who is the female face of Marvel?? Storm? Invisible Girl?

Last edited:
As of Right now

1.Spidey(Always has been)
2.Iron Man
3.Wolverine
4.Cap
5.Hulk

I would say its Spider Man. After that I would say Captain America. When I think "face" I think "Iconic", not popular right now.

If Superman is the main DC superhero, who is Marvel's Chosen One? Captain America, Spider-Man, or Wolverine?

Probably Spider-Man. He is the one who has had two Macy's Thanksgiving Parade floats within the last 25 years or so. As well as the most stabs at a TV cartoon than any Marvel character, three films, and a train wreck of a musical. The only other superhero who successfully made it to Broadway was Superman, and his musical sucked, too.

After him, it gets tricky. Probably Hulk and Iron Man, although Wolverine is all over too.

no probably about it, Spider-Man is by far the most recognizable property for Marvel. When the Disney buyout happened, what character was morphed with Mickey Mouse in pictures for newspapers?

Captain America will probably get a bump from the upcoming movie, but he is fourth on the list from Spider-Man, Hulk, and Wolverine. He's probably below Iron Man as well now.

My wife got me a t-shirt from target a couple years ago with the faces of Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk, and Cap on it with the word "Marvel".

no probably about it, Spider-Man is by far the most recognizable property for Marvel. When the Disney buyout happened, what character was morphed with Mickey Mouse in pictures for newspapers?

Captain America will probably get a bump from the upcoming movie, but he is fourth on the list from Spider-Man, Hulk, and Wolverine. He's probably below Iron Man as well now.

My wife got me a t-shirt from target a couple years ago with the faces of Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk, and Cap on it with the word "Marvel".

Thats pretty much the 4 yea. I just always put Cap second because of his Iconic status. Theres a reason the major news networks reported his death. Even if they don't know much about him, almost everyone knows his name and who he is.

I understand the "what have you done for me lately" thing, but when I think "face" I think Icon. Not most recent successful movie.

When I think Marvel I think Cap but if this was a world wide poll I'm pretty sure Spider-Man would come out on top.

For Marvel's #2, it'd be between Wolverine and the Hulk. DC's Big Three are Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman, Marvel's are Spider-Man, the Hulk and Wolverine.
What he said. The Hulk may not be Batman-level popular, but he's one of the most recognizable Marvel characters, and that's what counts when we're talking about the "face" of Marvel.

Spider-Man
Hulk
Wolverine

Spiderman
Wolverine
Cap
Iron Man
Hulk

Cap is better than Supes anyway. The last time Superman truly inspired people was when he died. Cap does it every time he gets out of bed.

Awesome post. I wish I could rep you.

I think the face for Marvel used to be Cap but now it is Spidey due the success of the film Then Iron Man Cap Wolverine Hulk to make this more interesting who is the female face of Marvel?? Storm? Invisible Girl?

SueRulesNamor.jpg

:ff: :ff: :ff:

That's part of what I love about Marvel, they have depth to go beyond a "big 3"

after this summer, we'll have a big 6!:
Thor
Cap
Iron Man
Hulk
Wolverine
Spidey

and while spidey is the "Face" of Marvel, Cap's going to get a definite boost over the next two years.
By 2013, Cap may be the face of Marvel, while Spidey kind of occupies his own space, not as connected because of his absense in avengers.

ps. superhero, it's invisible woman, not invisible girl, i'm surprised Franklin let you slide on that! lol

That's part of what I love about Marvel, they have depth to go beyond a "big 3"

after this summer, we'll have a big 6!:
Thor
Cap
Iron Man
Hulk
Wolverine
Spidey

and while spidey is the "Face" of Marvel, Cap's going to get a definite boost over the next two years.
By 2013, Cap may be the face of Marvel, while Spidey kind of occupies his own space, not as connected because of his absense in avengers.

ps. superhero, it's invisible woman, not invisible girl, i'm surprised Franklin let you slide on that! lol

Yeah, just like DC superhero movies constantly revolved around Superman & Batman (Wonder Woman can't get a break except with that David E. Kelley TV show), Marvel can go outside Spider-man for their box office gold. I think the answer is Spider-man, but Marvel has several candidates for the runner-ups (Wolverine, Iron Man, Capt. America, Hulk), and it helps strengthen their brand.

Last edited:
Captain America's upcoming movie looks like it might actually not be ****, unlike the upcoming Spider-Man movie, thusly Captain America is the face of Marvel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"