That's part of what I love about Marvel, they have depth to go beyond a "big 3"

after this summer, we'll have a big 6!:
Thor
Cap
Iron Man
Hulk
Wolverine
Spidey

and while spidey is the "Face" of Marvel, Cap's going to get a definite boost over the next two years.
By 2013, Cap may be the face of Marvel, while Spidey kind of occupies his own space, not as connected because of his absense in avengers.

ps. superhero, it's invisible woman, not invisible girl, i'm surprised Franklin let you slide on that! lol

DC still has the Big 7. :o

Who gives half a s**t about Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow or Aquaman though, I mean, come on

:woot:

I'm going to say Angel Face....

If Superman is the main DC superhero, who is Marvel's Chosen One? Captain America, Spider-Man, or Wolverine?
But isn't it Batman and Superman? Whenever I see an ad for like DC online, they always show both of them. But with Marvel, I don't think they have just one face. I think it's a combination of a lot of different heroes.

I do. Well, not Green Arrow, but the other two. I give a lot of s*** about them. :cmad:

i know corpy, just jokin, breeaaathe, lol

I always thought the Manhunter was cool, but I just laugh whenever someone mentions aquaman, he's become the butt of a lot of comic-related jokes, kind of epitomizes lame superheroes to mainstream audiences

Lots of things said by the mainstream about Batman and Robin being gay but like the Aquaman stuff is just a bunch of lame ****.

:doom: :doom: :doom:

Spider-Man

for ladies, that would be Ororo Munroe.

marvel_vs_capcom_3_storm_by_crossdominatrix5-d355h6u.png

DC still has the Big 7. :o

Marvel's number 7 guy (definitely Hornhead) is more than enough to beat the crap out of DC's number 7 popularity (wait is that Martian Manhunter, Aquaman or Green Arrow?). How long has either of DC #7 candidate maintain a comic run?

Then there are Cyclops, F4 dudes, Storm, Ghost Rider, Blade...

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Aquaman, and Martian Manhunter.

Spider-Man is without question the face of Marvel. He's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Marvel Comics.

^oh yeah, flash, forgot him...
but in terms of their film potential:
-1 mega success
-1 icon who hasn't had a good film in many years
-1 untested film property (though probably successful)
-1 script in the works

then you have Wonder Woman, part of the "big 3" who cant even get a film off the ground, DC fans have to deal with some crappy superhero Ally Macbeal TV show.

and then two more who would have one helluva tough time supporting solo films

so again, Marvel has better depth, at least for movies, in there top tier characters

don't get me wrong, I like various DC properties.

but i didnt start the argument:woot:

To slightly change the topic: Who would be the top 3 female faces of Marvel?

Marvel's number 7 guy (definitely Hornhead) is more than enough to beat the crap out of DC's number 7 popularity (wait is that Martian Manhunter, Aquaman or Green Arrow?). How long has either of DC #7 candidate maintain a comic run?

Then there are Cyclops, F4 dudes, Storm, Ghost Rider, Blade...

Since when does crap like that matter?

^oh yeah, flash, forgot him...
but in terms of their film potential:
-1 mega success
-1 icon who hasn't had a good film in many years
-1 untested film property (though probably successful)
-1 script in the works

then you have Wonder Woman, part of the "big 3" who cant even get a film off the ground, DC fans have to deal with some crappy superhero Ally Macbeal TV show.

and then two more who would have one helluva tough time supporting solo films

so again, Marvel has better depth, at least for movies, in there top tier characters

The fact that Marvel has pumped out movies for every character under the sun (many of which are horrible) doesn't mean they actually have more depth.

DC could create awful movies about minor characters, they just don't, while Marvel pushes Ghost Rider on us.

There would be no Ghost Rider movie if Marvel hadn't sold the movie rights to Columbia Pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"