WandaVision Who is the "Luke Skywalker" level cameo in the season finale?

Lol, it's not a matter of positions. It's a matter of Paul Bettany coming out and saying, "Yes, the person who I said I was working alongside with was actually just me, and I was just being coy for one big joke," which you can read for yourself a mere 8 posts before this. It's not that we'll see. He said it; we saw. Let's not hype ourselves up for a nonexistent cameo from some famous character or actor. If anything, we would only get Nightmare as a second villain, but introducing a villain in the final act of a movie who hasn't been acknowledged themselves in any other part of the series doesn't seem like something Marvel will do. We have all the players and this is a story about Vision and Wanda. All we are seeing in this next episode is how their story is getting wrapped up.

...must be very important for you, to tell everyone, that you are right. Let other people have fun speculating.

and regarding the villain: how again was Thanos introduced in the MCU?

and regarding the villain: how again was Thanos introduced in the MCU?

With a lot of buildup and introductions in previous movies before his relevance came.

Being right isn’t important, but deluding yourself into thinking there’s a secret surprise for us whenever the rest of the cast said there wasn’t is just setting yourself up for disappointment. Gotta manage your own expectations, I already know the fallout is gonna be bad for people not getting anything more than what we’ve been told to expect. Hopefully James Spader is still in this.

Last edited:
I wanted Hugh Jackman taking Even Peters home in the final scene.... :(

Olson never said that there would be a "Luke Level Cameo". This whole thing was blog hype based on a misquote and ended up being a great way to disappoint people.
Exactly. People kept setting themselves up for disappointment even when the creators literally came out and said, “No you’re wrong.” How can you think that’s an attempt at a fakeout? Lol, it’s just delusional.

Olson never said that there would be a "Luke Level Cameo". This whole thing was blog hype based on a misquote and ended up being a great way to disappoint people.
That is why I stay away from a lot of fan service like talk, I was hoping Cumberbatch may appear since they are in the movie together. It still seemed unlikely but he would have been the only character that made sense.

Yeah, I think this sums it up:

I always thought it was Evan Peters. Very briefly, Bettany's comment threw me off but, once someone pointed out he could be talking about himself, I realized that was exactly the case.

Not only did everyone still think there was a Luke Skywalker-type cameo (which she never said), but various websites kept running with the idea that Evan Peters was giving us a Wolverine homage with his hair in the Halloween Spooktacular, which he clearly wasn't. It was obviously his Quicksilver hair from the comics, but several websites kept perpetuating that myth about Wolverine and those who had no clue would jump on that bandwagon.

I think the DS cameo was safe, but I read, that BC was stuck in New Zealand and couldn’t travel to Atlanta at that time

No thanks. Hackman had the perfect send off already.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"