Who would you like to see turn ?

the real ninja

Civilian
Reaction score
What chactars would you like to see turn from good to bad or bad to good ? Or what alt versions would you like to see in 616.

1. Wolverine: I would love to see him go all out as a villian for a few months or year. With his agression and history of on again off again friendships this could lead some major battles.
  2. Beast/Dark Beast:I've always liked Beast but he lacked something. With his look you would think that he would be more of a well BEAST. Finaly during age of Apocalyps we had a chance to see what could have been. With his rare combination of intelligence and strenght he could make a very powerfull villain in his own right .
  3. Iceman: During 'AOA' Iceman realized that he has the potential to be one of the most powerfull if not thee most powerfull mutant alive *as all mutants it seems at some point do*. Now don't get me wrong I like him but he seems to fall into the background to often and can become easy to forget. I think a good run as a bad guy would be a good push towards what he can become.
  4. Ironman : His personality always seemed to fit a villian better IMO. I hope they keep him that way for a while.
  5. Cyber : The guy is awesome and a bit underused . Just think of what a team up with Colossus would look like :wow:
  6. Omega Red :Another one I like and would love to see a new side to him.
  7. Robin: Sick of being the side kick he turns on Bat's .Being that he knows Batman better then anyone, he would make a great foe.
  8. Superman: It's about time the goodie goodie does something wrong long term. I know we have tons of Sup rip offs as villains but what if the real deal became evil ? Would anyone in DC be able to stop Sups power at full ?

1. See: Enemy of the State.
2. Beast's appearance is the result of a genetic experiment, NOT his mutaiton. Only that second mutation crap.
5. Just made a comeback.
7. See Red Hood.
8. See Batman/Superman.

a select group of Spidey's Rogues would make interesting heroes (see "The Shocker: Legit" on FF.net for an example)

an Evil Reed Richards might be fun to see. not this mislead, oh good intentions and all bit, but seriously sociopathic

Spider-Man, not evil really, but have him go Anti-Hero and see what happens.

Dr. Doom as a hero... I've had a few ideas for that.

Galactus as hero, he's not evil, just an unsavory neccessity in the galaxy. I'd like to see him do something grand to show his heroic side.

Carnage's no-good, horribly, terrible, BAD day: a story where Carnage attempts to maim murder and cause Mayhem, but through out the day inadvertantly saves lives and does great good.

How about good guys stay good guys and bad guys stay bad guys?

Curiosity and imagination is a big part of reading comics and I and I think most others would like to know what would happen if their favorites wen't another path.

There is nothing wrong with them as they are but I like to see a little of both sides as long as it fits the character.
This is why 'What If' was so great.

Doom. I would love to see his maddness cured and then let him spend a short time out doing Reed in every way.

Then Reed getting jelous.

I would also like to see Tony stark decend into madness.

Please! Almost every hero goes through an "Evil" period. I mean, honestly, Name one X-Man who was never a bad guy of some kind!

and given the nature of badguys, It'd be interesting to see them apply themselves to the other side of the coin.

I think we've seen enough good guys turn into bad guys for a lifetime just in the past year, thanks.

I agree with Zoken and littleredhat, I have always DREAMED of seeing Doom as a hero. Outdoing Reed and being a badass.

a

Galactus as hero, he's not evil, just an unsavory neccessity in the galaxy. I'd like to see him do something grand to show his heroic side.

There was an arc of Exiles where they visited a universe where Galactus actually restored life to dead planets.

Exiles is actually an awesome book , especially if like me you are into the whole what if style.

I'm not sure I really want to see anyone turn. There's a reason why the writers make characters good or bad.

There was an arc of Exiles where they visited a universe where Galactus actually restored life to dead planets.

Exiles is actually an awesome book , especially if like me you are into the whole what if style.
1: I'm talking 616 style Galactus, the Devourer of Worlds.

2: Dude, I read that, it was alright... It didnt' suck. Exiles is on my pull list.

i wouldn't mind seeing BATROC THE LEAPER become a hero to redeem himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"