who is the most powerfull Marvel Character

Guyverjay said:
Yeah on occasions and on other occasions he gets telepathically probed by J'onn, stuck in a planet, beat up by Parallax and held up by Dr fate:up:

Well, there is that. :D

Didn't Wizard have Silver Surfer #1 with like Thor and Superman 2 and 3? Professor X was like 10 and Galactus and Hulk were in the list.

Eternity is the UNIVERSE. Death is DEATH, Lol...I think they win.

kakarot said:
i think that the most powerfull Character would be Apocalypse because we was the first mutant anyone think i am wrong please tell me who is the most powerfull mutant in marvel character. thanks.
define character.

4 example,.. the weakest celestial can whoop one on one ANY marvel hero I'm aware of.

There was an official list published by Marvel last year sometime that listed the most powerful mutants. I do recall some of those listed in the top 10, but I don't remember the exact placing. But Xavier, Phoenix, Apocalypse, Storm and Magneto were there. I think Phoenix was 5 and Storm was No. 6 or reversed. I remember because I was thinking, hmmm, the only two females in the top 10 are back-to-back and yet neither is in the top four? I don't see how Magneto could possibly be more powerful than either woman, since Jean and Storm are classified as "elementals" (beta-class?).

But whatever.

Sabertooth? Wasn't he Iron Fist's punching bag for a number of years? He's the type of character that would give Daredevil or Wolverine or maybe Captain America a run for their money, but not Marvel heayweights like the Hulk or Thing or Silver Surfer or Thor.

Most powerful? Depends on where your setting your limits, I guess. Go with the likes of Galactus or the Celestials or one of those crazy cosmic types.

In a Multi-verse where knowledge is power, Thanos, Reed & Doom must always be considered. Each, on occaision has thwarted even the Cosmic Powers mentioned here.

Don't think he's been mentioned yet, but Onslaught was pretty bloody powerful -- heck, he was pretty much all of the most powerful mutants rolled into one, after all.

Proteus was pretty bad-ass, I mean, warping reality at will'll put you pretty high up there.

super saiyan 2 said:
Sabertooth wouldn't be afraid to fight him, it's just that he'd be smart enough to avoid him. But if they did fight I'd say Galactus i mean it took the ff, avengers and others to take him down so although I love Sabertooth, the fight would go to Galactus.:(

The same Sabertooth that was made to scream like a ***** by The Shiver Man?

Guyverjay said:
Yeah on occasions and on other occasions he gets telepathically probed by J'onn, stuck in a planet, beat up by Parallax and held up by Dr fate:up:

An old scene from Alan Moore's Swamp Thing that comes to mind... The Phantom Stranger and Swamp Thing where in front of this brilliance, like a sun. Slowly, it started getting smaller, still dwarfing them but they could slowly see the whole picture. It was on of The Spectre's eyes.

Don"t forget his fight with the multi universe destroying Anti Monitor among other feats, he almost stalemated him. And, it was said, if The Spectres head was in the right place, The Crisis could of been nipped in the bud.

Gambit8370 said:
I have an old Rogue action figure from X-Men animated where she had on too much rouge.

You put make-up on your action figures? That's just... adorable.

Powerful is a subjective term. Many would say that Batman is the most powerful DC character because of his intelligence, many would say Superman is the most powerful DC character because of his super-powers.

To me, the most powerful Mutant in Marvel is Thanos. Because of his super-powers and intelligence.

Franklin Richards created an entire universe that contained duplicates of most of the people mentioned above, including Galactus. When that boy has the power switched on, he is awesome. He made Mephisto go away with a few words and a blast outta his eyes. "Go away, Badman!"

Franklin is like his own Infinity Gem. Specifically the Reality Gem, but with the mind of a child. Which is good and bad, I think.

I like that fact that when he grew up in a few alternate timelines, he hooked up with Rachael. The child of Scott Summers and Jean Grey. Those two made a great pair. Reality Warping meets the Phoenix Force. OWCH!

Somethin' about a mutant born of Cosmic Ray Mutates. They are tough.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

I was under the belief he created a mini-universe...

And full power Galactus would beat Franklin in my opinion. He's had fights that have destroyed entire realities, he's come back from near death and then effortlessy shuffled around galaxies. Billions of years of experience don't hurt either.

Doc Destruction said:
Eternity is the UNIVERSE. Death is DEATH, Lol...I think they win.

Not when Thanos had those gems, he beat both of them.

Let's start a chant...THANOS...THANOS...THANOS...

Robber:So, which one is your wallet, Mr. Thanos?
Thanos: The one that says Bad Mother -shut yo' mouf-

Gambit8370 said:
So who would win in a Sabertooth Vs. Galactus fight in your opinion?
Heh, I can see it now...it'd be just like the old school Monty Python show with the giant foot coming down from the heavens. :D

And on topic, baring any cosmic deities and the like, I'd have to put my money on Thanos or the Fury. Both are extremely powerful and very resourceful characters who can go toe-to-toe with, and beat, damn near anyone. :up:

Meh, The Surfer is just as powerful as Thanos. He beat him, no powers, in a magical dimension. He beat two Thanos constructs on Titan that Thanos made when he had The Infinity Gauntlet... He took a beating from a pissed off Thanos with the IG... He wasn't trying to kill him, of course, but still. Thanos is simply always going almost all out, The Surfer, not so much. Don't forget The Gamora/Thanos fight... :D

And Thanos with a cosmic cube was beaten by Spider-Man before... And led away by police in handcuffs. :D :o

spiderman is the most powerful mutant, alive!! just jk. i would definitly say silver surfer,

super saiyan 2 said:
I really don't know that much about this stuff but what about the phoenix or sabertooth < I think he would go in the most dangerous mutant section wouldn't he? Or magneto, wolverine's got that healing facter so he can keep on going for awhile.But in my own little thoughts I think it's rouge.

::mocks the newbie::

Kirsten-Is-Hot! said:
I say Thanos, or Galactus,

Quite the difference between the two, in case you haven't noticed. :o

Kirsten-Is-Hot! said:
I say Thanos, or Galactus,

Thanos<Galactus<Eternity<Living Tribunal<unnamed/unshown God of the MU

Hah, Thanos has also failed to beat two Elders. Well, he won by using his head but that doesen't make him more powerful by a stretch.

Thor and The Hulk have beaten him as well. Both fights were a bit circumstancial, but still, it was done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"