Age of Extinction Who should be the leader of the Decepticons in TF2?

I think the "Allspark" being shoved into him will upgrade Megs into Galvatron nothing to do with Unicron. If there is a God Starscream will claim leadership for himself in an underhanded way at least once

Good point, I hadn't thought about it like that before. Well I find that acceptable, although the only problem in relation to realism about Megatron turning into Galvatron, is that why would he change his name? I know that he is simply getting an upgrade and all, but I wouldn't change my name if I suped up and became a beast. I mean I could still see it happening easily though. Good idea.

What do you guys think of alternator Shockwave? I too still want him to be purple but i still think he should be some vicious Cybertronian canon/weapon.

main-full.jpg
carangle-full.jpg

Hehe its funny when I bought this one, at first I bought it just because it was Shockwave (or Shockblast as it was labled due to naming rights) but I hated the fact that he was a car. In the end it grew on me only because of his robot mode but I cant help but remember that I also own Jazz as well that happens to be the same model Mazda :csad:

This is how I'd like to see it:
Movie opens with Starscream leading.
Megatron gets revived by some MacGuffin or other.
Megatron returns to take his rightful place.
Starscream hails Megatron publically.
Starscream spends rest of movie trying to take power underhandedly.

I know some want Starscream to have his time in the spotlight, but prehaps we could accomadate both those that want Megatron in the leader role (like myself) and those that want Starscream as Decepticon leader by having two subplots going on at the same time. Prehaps Starscream could be trying to insert rulership over what's left of Cybertron, or the other Decepticons that might be on the Nemesis ship (for those that haven't read the prequel novel- it's the ship the Decepticons came to our solar system in)..meanwhile Megs is on earth-alive. With Barricade and scorponok.......

Remember Starscream will surely tell the other Decepticons that Megatron is dead, and maybe have him and Shockwave go at it for control.

I think TF2 can please both the Megatron fans plus the SS fans.

And yeah, plz NO GALVATRON! He wasn't even originally intended to be the same character according to Hasbro. That was something that the TF 86' movie came up with because they couldn't kill off Megatron and replace him, like they did Prime, because Megatron is indestrucatble.

Bad, bad idea!

Starscream is the Decepticon leader in name only. He gets all the glory while Shockwave handles all the tactical decisions. They both control Decepticon forces on both Cybertron and Earth using the space bridge.

Starscream is basically a stand-in leader for Megatron. He thinks it's for good while Shockwave and Soundwave desperately search for Megatrons remains in secret because they know Starscream is a maniacal fool unworthy of the position.

Starscream should lead, but have dissention and betrayal within the ranks until Megs returns and firmly retakes command.

Here here. Exactly what should happen.

I think that the begining should show a few excavation crews in the sea where they dropped megs off in. The crews find megs and then we see them put him back together and throughout the film we see this crew try to recreate him into a new killing machine and try to inadvertantly control him. In the middle of the film they sic megs against the autobots and decepticons(Decepticons lead by Starscream). Megatron then breaks control and takes back the role of leader while killing the humans who gave him life. At the end of the film Soundwave shows up with an armada of Decepticons and pledges loyalty to Megatron. The movie ends with Optimus saying something about lighting our darkest hour and the movie ends.

I have 3 possible leader choices for TF2:

1. Galvatron
2. Starscream
3. Shockwave

I think they just shouldn't have a leader. their objective in the movie could be to found Megatron and reconstruct his body.

I think its going to be Soundwave and starscream would be *****ing the whole time but they didnt have any real dialogue between the transformers to give them character so oh well

I think its going to be Soundwave and starscream would be *****ing the whole time but they didnt have any real dialogue between the transformers to give them character so oh well

I doubt Soundwave will be the leader. The Decepticons need a large, powerful leader like Megatron, and from the G1 series Soundwave is only a tape deck making him at the most, 8 inches tall. The largest version of Soundwave is a Balkan MK6 Communications Vehicle, that would make him about 24 Feet Tall, still being dwarfed by the Decepticons.

A leader for the decepticons doesn't have to be powerful just someone who is smart. Soundwave unlike his comrades think and might know weaknesses to the decepticons making him very fearsome. Soundwave is usually depicted as Megatrons 2nd in command, so Soundwave could lead a search party to recover Megatrons body. Starscream as you said would think Soundwave isn't powerful and he would try and overthrow Soundwave. Soundwave just has loyalties towards Megatron.

A leader for the decepticons doesn't have to be powerful just someone who is smart. Soundwave unlike his comrades think and might know weaknesses to the decepticons making him very fearsome. Soundwave is usually depicted as Megatrons 2nd in command, so Soundwave could lead a search party to recover Megatrons body. Starscream as you said would think Soundwave isn't powerful and he would try and overthrow Soundwave. Soundwave just has loyalties towards Megatron.

Good point. Soundwave does have the potential to lead the Decepticons. Mind over matter.

I never liked Shockwave and Galvatron. Just stick with Megatron or give it to Starscream...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"