Who should play Ghost Rider in the MCU?

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
If anything if they could actually reboot the Ghost Rider franchise successfully under the Disney cinematic Marvel banner then who should play Johnny Blaze?

How about Scott Eastwood as Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider? Or how about Jensen Ackles as Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider

*wishes Timothy Olyphant had a chance*

zayn620_1932567a.jpg

What a waste but I guess it's in line with most movies he's been in.

It would fit with Marvel's track record of getting really good acting talent for supporting roles. Anthony Hopkins, Glenn Close, hell, even Sam Jackson's been more of a major supporting character than a real lead.

Any suggestions for Mephisto? Popular picks like Al Pacino and Harvey Keitel could certainly work, but lately I've been thinking Matt Dillon could be an interesting Mephisto.

Damn, Aaron Paul gets suggested for almost every CBM role.

Damn, Aaron Paul gets suggested for almost every CBM role.

Norman Reedus would have been my pick at one time, but he's not getting any younger. If they go with an older Blaze in, say, a supporting role in the Strange franchise rather than an origin story? I'd probably go Reedus. I went with Paul mostly because he could realistically play the character for plenty of appearances.

I know everybody wants Jensen Ackles to be a lot of people, but I think he could do this character justice. Attitude, look and accent. I think he'd be a good Blaze.

latest

tumblr_inline_mmms1yztaw1qz4rgp.jpg

I know everybody wants Jensen Ackles to be a lot of people, but I think he could do this character justice. Attitude, look and accent. I think he'd be a good Blaze.

latest

tumblr_inline_mmms1yztaw1qz4rgp.jpg

And judging from his work on Supernatural Jensen Ackles would do the character of Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider justice certainly he would do a much better job than Nicolas Cage did as Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider

And for Mephisto who would be a perfect Mephisto? I would go with Gary Oldman

And judging from his work on Supernatural Jensen Ackles would do the character of Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider justice certainly he would do a much better job than Nicolas Cage did as Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider

And for Mephisto who would be a perfect Mephisto? I would go with Gary Oldman

I'd totally be up for a Gary Oldman Mephisto.

Since he lost to Holland, I think Asa Butterfield would be a cool (Kid) Blackheart.
latest

asa%2Bbutterfield.jpg

Why would you want to cast somebody for Johnny Blaze, when you could instead make a movie with the vastly superior Daniel Ketch version.

Only one man can play The Ghost Rider and his name is Nicolas Coppola.

Aaron Paul would be good, but only if they have no plans for using Shocker in the Spidey films.

Aaron Paul would be good, but only if they have no plans for using Shocker in the Spidey films.

Oh, wow, he'd be perfect for Shocker. I like Ultimate version, where he's just in street clothes and he has the vibro-cuffs.

HPsqvIJ.jpg

Aaron Paul - not the most inspired, but he'd definitely do a good job

Hmm... Sean William Scott. He's youthful enough but he's got the mileage on him now to play a person that's been haunted by years by something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"