World Who wants to see a GOG film?

Cyrusbales

Avenger
Reaction score
I have been thinking, and I don't really like superman, but there is a great deal of potential. A different angle perhaps? How about a GOG film? Where we see him worship superman as a boy, then turn against him, travelling from dimension to dimension slaying lots of supermen? And being confronted by the superman we know, who he used to worship. This film would be so much better than another Superman film. It has so much character to it, and we can see superheroes dying without being brought back in some stupid fashion! And you could sometimes not be sure if it's our superman or just another one, GOG could hunt down superman through all the dimensions, and then we would be in suspense as to whether he is killing the 'real' superman or not! This film would be awesome. Who is with me???

gogsuperboyman.jpg

No....

omg why? when i read the title of this thread i was like "ok, sounds not to bad, i liked that series." then i read ur reasoning and was like "No."

I still hold to the idea of "the death of superman" series of about 100 comics including the build up to the fight with Doomsday and on after with the 4 supermen (shaq could even play steel if he wants) and then the return of supeman (but no mullet.)

well, sorry man, i see where ur going with this but sadly, no Gog movie. would be too wierd for all the non comic reading superman fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"