Who was better at snapping necks: Bane or Superman?

James H

Civilian
Reaction score
Who was better at snapping necks: Bane or Superman? :hmm

Also, who had the better technique? Who was more efficient? Who was more brutal? :wow:

A poll has been added.

Well Superman took longer to with his. Bane's was pretty instantaneous. So I guess Bane.

Though in fairness to Superman he was fighting someone on the same strength level as he was.

Bane ain't got **** on Superman the neck breaker who creates a shockwave from snapping necks....... Never thought I would see the day where we would be debating would excelled at a brutal act Superman or Bane.

Actually, I think Im going to go with Wonder Woman. Maxwell Lord anyone?

Bane is definitely a better neck snapper than a back snapper at any rate. First and foremost, he actually snaps necks, as seen from the disappearance of those that have had their necks snapped. Batman comes conveniently back from his iconic back injury just in the neck of what little time they had to take him out and rend Bane useless. Secondly, the credibility of Bane snapping Batman's back is in serious question. Considering he didn't do it, technically. He simply dislocated a few discs that could be snapped back in by a old coot. Batman's fate was worse in American Hustle where he lost three inches from hunching to much, but not before having it be healed by a licensed surgeon, not a hobo.

Superman !
Maybe not the more skillfull neck-breaker, but him doing it was a lot more significant.
Partially because of the shockwave, but mostly because it was a big deal for him, Bane just sort of does it as part of his henchman management strategy, so it's no big deal at all. Oh yeah, Bane snapped another neck. Plus, Bane only beats up people weaker than him, whereas Zod was as powerful as Supes, and represented a threat to the entire world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"