• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Was that Masked Man?

ide like to see her go,MJ- Peter! ive been waiting all night for you*venom steps closer his teeth and eyes gleeming in the moon light MJ-Peter? *screams* using MJ to get to spider-man

Robotchicken said:
ide like to see her go,MJ- Peter! ive been waiting all night for you*venom steps closer his teeth and eyes gleeming in the moon light MJ-Peter? *screams* using MJ to get to spider-man
I would love to see that scene but the only thing I would leave out is using MJ to get to Spiderman. If you mean be freaking the freakning life out of her and then leaving her. I'm just tired and will puke if I see another battle (doesn't even have to be the final battle) where our supervillian takes MJ and Spidey blah blah blah comes to save the blah blah day. The End. Cheers!

I like Slags suggestions, but I think that that type of revelation can only happen the once, so chose wisely!

I imagine it will have to involve Brock and one of those characters mentioned, easy to see how Venomised-Brock would go after JJ but I'm not sure about MJ. Gwen Stacy perhaps?

maybe in this one MJ gets raped..

lol everyone wants to get at her.. but it's only to get spidey
there's a lot of homosexual undertones there.

GG would have done something though
but he's just cool like that lol jk

Venom'sDad said:
Look, it's obvious, in agreement, that I as well don't think Venom will be in this movie; however, if Venom was in it, I still say none of those scenes you've mention would be in this film. The way I see it, Spidey chasing two criminals much like the first two films, with Venom watching in the wings; but this time, Spidey somewhat loses them in the mist of the chase. However, they can't shake Venom, and Venom catch them, and with an erie grin, the camera pans and we don't see but hear screams. Moments later, Spiderman arrives at the scene, shortly ahead of the police(with guns drawn) and Alex K.(that Bugle Photographer).... and we all see the two criminals in a web(like the robbers in SM2) dead, brutally mangled or slaughtered. Of course the police shoot at and is after Spidey, and the next day, the photographer's picture of that scene is on the front page of the Daily Bugle. That's how I see Sam doing Venom's first appearance, given his horror roots.

LOL... and you say "my" scenes will "not" be in the movies. :rolleyes: "dead, brutally mangled or slaughtered" ain't gonna happen in Spider-Man, and should not IMO.

They can imply how dangerous, lethal, dark and powerful Venom is... without showing the blood and gore. :down THAT... ain't gonna happen ever in a Spidey movie IMO. Ever.

They can, and should, show how unbalanced, out of control, and dangerous Brock is, and to do it justice, they "should" take all of SM3 to intro his character and the symbiote's effect on one "who is balanced and in control" like Peter when it comes to such a gift and curse, as "Great Powers"... and then to wet our appetite for SM4 and it's effect will be on one such as Brock.

Venom paying a visit to Peter/MJ's place late one night, and terrorizing MJ (who thinks it is black suited Spider-Man/Peter coming home from "patroling" the city)... leaving a completely destroyed (mentally) MJ cowering in the darkened corner of their apartment... for Peter to find when he does come home later from patroling the city... IMO... would be one frickin sweet scene if done right. :up: And would REALLY give one the impression of just how powerful it is that a) Brock/Venom knows Peter's secret, via the symbiote... and just how far Brock is willing to take "da game" with Peter. That he does not just want to kill him... he wants to "destroy" him... starting with those he loves first. :up:

TheSlag said:
LOL... and you say "my" scenes will "not" be in the movies. :rolleyes: "dead, brutally mangled or slaughtered" ain't gonna happen in Spider-Man, and should not IMO. They can imply how dangerous, lethal, dark and powerful Venom is... without showing the blood and gore. :down THAT... ain't gonna happen ever in a Spidey movie IMO. Ever.

Who said anything about blood and gore.... where did you see, in my statement, I said blood and gore.... come on. Sam could easily show the criminals brutally mangled OR slaughtered, much like the scene in SM2 involving DocOck and the hospital staff... and yes, he can show a little blood coming from their mouth dripping, like Peter had blood dripping from his mouth after the beating he took from Green Goblin, with some rips and tears of their clothes to imply wounds to the torso, like Spidey's rip costume. Give one of the criminals a broken arm the other a broken leg. LOL, it's not hard to do.

Imagine Spidey arriving at the scene just before the cops, saying, "who could have done this?" With Venom looking from above in the shadows. When Spidey leaves the scene because the cops and photographer arrive, Spidey swings off and go somewhere exclusive and alone, like that ledge on the side of the building in his Website teaser intro page, thinking who could have done that, Venom, who followed Spidey, creeps out of the shadows saying, "We did it". Startling the hell out of Spidey. Venom scene introduction want have anything to do with MJ, AuntMay, or anyone else... that may come later. It will be all about Spidey..... Venom introducing himself to Spidey first, letting Spidey know, he should have never dis the Sym.

TheSlag said:
They can, and should, show how unbalanced, out of control, and dangerous Brock is, and to do it justice, they "should" take all of SM3 to intro his character and the symbiote's effect on one "who is balanced and in control" like Peter when it comes to such a gift and curse, as "Great Powers"... and then to wet our appetite for SM4 and it's effect will be on one such as Brock.

LOL, that will never be a Venom introduction scene. In SM3, 4, 5, or 6. I can see something similar, like the 90's cartoon, which your scene sounds alot like, happening in Venom's second or third appearence, stalking Peter and his love ones, having Peter on edge.... yeah. Not the first scene.... god no.

Venom'sDad said:
Who said anything about blood and gore.... where did you see, in my statement, I said blood and gore.... come on. Sam could easily show the criminals brutally mangled OR slaughtered, much like the scene in SM2 involving DocOck and the hospital staff... and yes, he can show a little blood coming from their mouth dripping, like Peter had blood dripping from his mouth after the beating he took from Green Goblin, with some rips and tears of their clothes to imply wounds to the torso, like Spidey's rip costume. Give one of the criminals a broken arm the other a broken leg. LOL, it's not hard to do.

Imagine Spidey arriving at the scene just before the cops, saying, "who could have done this?" With Venom looking from above in the shadows. When Spidey leaves the scene because the cops and photographer arrive, Spidey swings off and go somewhere exclusive and alone, like that ledge on the side of the building in his Website teaser intro page, thinking who could have done that, Venom, who followed Spidey, creeps out of the shadows saying, "We did it". Startling the hell out of Spidey. Venom scene introduction want have anything to do with MJ, AuntMay, or anyone else... that may come later. It will be all about Spidey..... Venom introducing himself to Spidey first, letting Spidey know, he should have never dis the Sym.

You should choose your words better than "slaughtered" then.

LOL, that will never be a Venom introduction scene. In SM3, 4, 5, or 6. I can see something similar, like the 90's cartoon, which your scene sounds alot like, happening in Venom's second or third appearence, stalking Peter and his love ones, having Peter on edge.... yeah. Not the first scene.... god no.

Been living in that "Beware of low flying planes" zone long? :D I did not mean a specific introduction scene :rolleyes:, I said they could use SM3 to introduce/establish Brock, the symbiote and its effect on Peter, and to wet our appetite for its effect on Brock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"