Who/What do you want to see in the teaser?

I choosed other, because Eddie Brock/Venom was NOT on the list, just Eddie.

Hi

Spider-Man day.....:spidey:

Seriously though, if we are to see anything of Venom it would be a second flash and his voice saying something cool and then ending.

Not sure if I would want to see Harry as the GG2 as I would prefer to see the full transformation in film form. Gwen and Captain Stacy are a given and so is black Spidey. I can't see the fourth villian being shown. Sandman is also going to appear since he is the main threat....well probably the main threat. I just hope with all these new characters jumping around the emotion between Harry and Peter isn't going to be lost or looked over. Brock will also make an appearence most likely in the Bugle with JJ.

It's pretty sad when 35% of you want to see Brock and only 17% want to see Spider-Man. For god's sake, it's a Spider-Man movie not a ****ty Venom movie. :mad:

I think that most people want to see Venom because we've already seen Spiderman a million times. Something new is always nice in a teaser.

call me crazy but in the TEASER I'd like to see parker / spider-man. Show some flash backs of his good sides then show him being badass in the black suit.

I think that if they're doing a TEASER of Spiderman 3, the likely hood of them not including many shots of SPIDERMAN is very slim. I would imagine that more people would care about what other characters they can see considering it's pretty much a given they'll see ol' Petey Parker.

i would like to see a red and black spider slolwy crawling down a web, and then get crushed buy an ominous sandy hand[or other hands].

i wanna see symboite spidey in the rain climbing the same building in the teaser poster wih him having flashbacks of events earlier in the movie (fighting sandman green goblin eddie brock taking pics thank you ceremony )then at the end have him in the same postion in on the teaser poster then the 3 comes and the release date

i want to see sandman and harry(but not gg2). Sandman causing trouble (robbing the bank or the chase scene etc) and showing harry slowly going insane (to get the audience thinking will he? or won't he? etc) and i think no dialogue but maybe a voice over (i dont mind who really but peter or eddie(seeing as we already have one with peter) and a glimpse of spider-man in the black costume swinging or like in the teaser poster.

Jay Phat Buds said:
It's pretty sad when 35% of you want to see Brock and only 17% want to see Spider-Man. For god's sake, it's a Spider-Man movie not a ****ty Venom movie. :mad:

Hi

Not really, we kinda know what Spidey will look like in the film (probably from Spidey 1 and 2) we have no idea how Venom will look, so the chances are thats why.

Post #1

What I would love to see in the teaser is a meteor or a space shuttle crashing into NY and then we switch to Peter's face he looks really evil and pissed off and you hear voices as if going through his head "With great power come great responsibility" "Are you afraid Im gonna turn into somekind of criminal" "Peter.... you killed my father" then the camera draw's out so you can see the black suit. All through this there is dark music playing and the he swings away and a cut down version of the spiderman 2 teaser music kicks in, then there are some action scenes and you see Sandman, Harry( not gg2) black spiderman, Eddie Brock (not venom), MJ, Gwen etc, but not the forth villian unless he's a minor one like shocker.Up comes 3 in that familiar text and then credits, all togther it's 1minute 20 long.

What do you guys think

spiderguy412 said:
Post #1

What I would love to see in the teaser is a meteor or a space shuttle crashing into NY and then we switch to Peter's face he looks really evil and pissed off and you hear voices as if going through his head "With great power come great responsibility" "Are you afraid Im gonna turn into somekind of criminal" "Peter.... you killed my father" then the camera draw's out so you can see the black suit. All through this there is dark music playing and the he swings away and a cut down version of the spiderman 2 teaser music kicks in, then there are some action scenes and you see Sandman, Harry( not gg2) black spiderman, Eddie Brock (not venom), MJ, Gwen etc, but not the forth villian unless he's a minor one like shocker.Up comes 3 in that familiar text and then credits, all togther it's 1minute 20 long.

What do you guys think

That'd be a cool teaser! :up:

spiderguy412 said:
Post #1

What do you guys think
That would be a cool trailer. I'd like that. How about Black spidey swinging through the city with Back in Black playing. j/k. That would really suck

OK, I know its been stated that Venom probably wont even make an appearance in the first trailer, but this is a teaser I've had in my head since i Saw the first movie, way back when.... It might look long in writing but it all happens in about 2 or 3 minutes....

Paramount Pictures...

Marvel Comics Logo....

(Open to a panaramic view of New York city on a dark rainy night, thunder boomnig across the sky)

Cut to a woman walking down a dark rainy street carrying her groceries.... Shes trying to avoid the rain and walks fast....

Shes then pulled into an alley by a pair of muggers, her screams for help drownded out by the thunder....

(This is supposed to be reminicent of the first Spider movie, incase anyone is wondering!)

The muggers pin her against the alley wall and put a knife up to her face, demanding her money.... all of a sudden, we hear the infamous, **SWIP** of webbing... and both muggers are throttled backwards and up into the darkness above...

The woman panicks, looking around back and forth... in the distance she see's an upside down sillohette hanging by a web....

The woman lets out a sigh of relief.. "OH! Thankyou Spider-man.. I dont know what I would have done... how can I ever repay you?"

As she gets closer, the dark sillohette comes into view... snarling...ghost white eyes, razor teeth grinning with drool.... (now imagine it speak in a dual-voice) "We can think of a few ways..."

The woman lets out a blood curdling scream.... as the camera pans out of the alley to the rooftops above and we quicly cut to the montage...

(Montage music is heavily orchestrated similar to the trailer for the 2nd movie)

***Montage consists of QUICK glimpses of Sandman in action, green goblin and all the new cast... then cut to some Spidey web-slinging***

The music plays to a heightened pause.... screen goes black....

The title booms across the screan -Spider-man 3- (with the sound of falling rain in the background)...

May 2007....

Paramount and Sony Logo appears, fades out

Screen is Black

Voice of Norman Osborn “Avenge me…………… AVENGE ME!!!”

Camera Fade’s in to Harry inside his Father’s secret Green Goblin Room, picks up Green serum, stares at it……..

Marvel Logo fades in then out

Peter and MJ walking together, they stop and kiss each other,
MJ says “You don’t have to do this Peter”
Peter “I must, it’s my responsibility” he runs off
MJ “go get’em……….. tiger”
camera pulls back, so MJ is in the background, all a sudden Eddie Brock is shown, zooming in, taking pictures…..

Spiderman swinging around, then all a sudden, he swings back around and through a window…..
Spiderman lands inside the bank, people are laying on the ground, scared, then a strange man wearing a black overcoat enters the middle of the bank, holding a man hostage.
Camera moves back, then focuses in on a blonde girl laying on the ground , it’s Gwen Stacey

The black overcoat man shoots a shockwave at Spiderman.
Spiderman dodges it (slow motion)…….

They now show the bank from the outside, the hostage situation is over,

“Thank you Spiderman” Gwen says outside, she tries to kiss him, but he swings away

Fades black

Fades into a Meeting at a Military Base

Scientist “it’s heading towards us, as we speak, it will hit in a matter of hours”

Head military official looks up at the screen, a black meteor is shown “god help us”

Meteor is shown entering earths atmosphere

A jet with the words “Oscorp” on it’s side, sees the meteor,
Pilot “I have the target in sight
Military commander “FIRE!!!”
a Rocket is fired at the meteor, perspective view of the Rocket, the meteor is shown ahead.
the Rocket misses the meteor but part of the rocket is damaged, its spinning out of control and heads towards the ground, towards a beach, on the beach, a man is standing there, he looks up, right before the rocket slams into the sand infront of him,

a huge mushroom cloud inglulfes the beach.

They show the aftermath of the meteor strike,
Newsreporter “this is unlike anything I have seen before, it’s…. it’s terrible”

Spiderman is swinging through the reckage, trying to find survivors,
Close up of the crashed meteor, a black substance ozzes out, Spiderman is looking at it do this, then all a sudden the black substance shoots out, screen goes black…..

Spiderman is now shown hanging up side down, but in a black costume….. he mutters “where am I”

Man awakens on beach, something is different, he is now “sandman”, his body is shown, he can transform his arms into objects, they show him freaking out “what has happened to me!!!” he yells

Screen fades black
A slight flash of eyes is shown, they look like Spiderman’s eyes, but they aren’t

Harry talking to MJ
Harry “do you know where peter is, I have something I have to show him”
MJ “Harry?! Your scarring me, …….your acting just like………. Your father……”
Harry looks towards the ground, then looks up quickly “WHERE”S PARKER!!!!” he yells at close range, camera zooms into his face, a green tint covers his eyes
MJ holds covers her mouth with her hands……

A montage of Scenes including
A scene a Sandman robbing a bank,
Gwen kissing Spiderman
black spiderman lands infront of Sandman…..
Aunt may and MJ crying at a police station
A scene of spiderman chasing a car,

Screen goes black
Eye’s appears again, this time more bright

Fades into Spiderman holding a criminal from atop building over the street

Criminal “you can’t do this, please don’t kill me Spiderman”

Spiderman “We can do whatever we want” Spiderman drops criminal from building

They show Spiderman then laying on the top of the building, it’s raining, thunder Lightening,
Spiderman’s mask is off, “what have I done, what have I turned into”

Screen fades to black again
Thunder is sounds, then a flash of lightening,
the face is shown, only for a split second, it’s Venom

A “3” appears on the screen…….

Fades into Peter being held from atop a building, it fades back,
a black disgusting arm is holding him out above the street
a voice is heard, a grotesque deep voice
“we are………. Venom…….”

see...you guys have some nice ideas. but you really shouldn't get your hopes up for this teaser. people are expecting way too much out of it when they're not even that close to being finished with prinicpal photography, let alond the effects.

i think the most we'll get is a peter voiceover and a glimpse of the black suit in the rain at night. like the voiceover happens while the camera pans over the city to find spider-man crouched on a building. as the voiceover ends, he stands and swings at the audience. "3".

we really can't expect much more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"