Who/What do you want to see in the teaser?

100 naked women screaming my name while sipping Old English out of the Stanley Cup while N.E.R.D.'s "Lapdance" plays in the background and an elderly woman appears at the end and says "Go see Pirates of the Caribbean". Oh, yeah. And I'd like to see Black Spidey.

I want to see Sam Raimi himself appear and yell, "**** you piss ant morons! This movie will rock, and you'll all love it. You know it's so! So shut up and go play in the sunshine for a while!"

We Will See

Peter Parker/Red Spider-Man
Black Spider-Man Suit
Quick shots of Capt/Gwen/Eddie/Aunt May/Harry/MJ or one of them. (Maybe not Mj or Harry cause they have not shot anything)!
Oh yah and possibly Sandman and Jameson

A black screen with:

This is not Batman and Robin in white letters.

boywonder13 said:
We Will See

Peter Parker/Red Spider-Man
Black Spider-Man Suit
Quick shots of Capt/Gwen/Eddie/Aunt May/Harry/MJ or one of them. (Maybe not Mj or Harry cause they have not shot anything)!
Oh yah and possibly Sandman and Jameson

Someone clearly doesn't understand the filmmaking process. :rolleyes:

cmill216 said:
Someone clearly doesn't understand the filmmaking process. :rolleyes:
maybe he just doesnt want them in it....

how can u make a realy good teaer trailer, i mean its june and there not even halfway done filming.

the most will get are a few shots of spidy in his regular or black costume. there arnt enough clips to make a good trailer yet.

watch it just be a gigantic "3".......like the TERMINATOR3 TEASER..

LMAO!!!

How about a sandstorm raging over NY for a few seconds, then we see a black costumed spider-man swinging towards the screen as Sandman forms. After Sandman appears, Spidey lands in a fighting stants. We pan over the city, and the streets form the number 3 in a web design. The buildings melt away in black ooze as it envelopes the 3, and the release date appears.

GothamProtector said:
How about a sandstorm raging over NY for a few seconds, then we see a black costumed spider-man swinging towards the screen as Sandman forms. After Sandman appears, Spidey lands in a fighting stants. We pan over the city, and the streets form the number 3 in a web design. The buildings melt away in black ooze as it envelopes the 3, and the release date appears.
reminds me of steven summers

I don't think any dialog appears in the Spidey Teasers. Mabey Very little. Two things we must see though, Spidey in symbiote suite (If it is), and sandman.

Spidey fighting Sandman. Harry becoming the new Gob.

Anything then maybe at the end a line like, "We hate you Spider-man" delivered by an offscreen Venom.

like i said, i'll take anything at this point.
anything.

Sandman, Gwen, Captain Stacy, Eddie, but whatever they show is fine with me.:up:

Spidey's face with the black suit, then a mouth forming.

peep the video i posted ppl and tell me what u think (i didn't make it)

I liked the part where it looked like the symbiote mask was morphing away to reveal Peter looking at his hand, best done affect in the fake trailer. Everything else was pretty nifty.

ComicKoryn said:
I liked the part where it looked like the symbiote mask was morphing away to reveal Peter looking at his hand, best done affect in the fake trailer. Everything else was pretty nifty.

I agree somewhat but I had a problem with the yellow Goblin suit. Because as everyone knows Harry = GREEN Goblin.

Also was that an Underworld werewolf jumping on a train used as Venom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"