Sequels Who will be the 1 major new character for 2nd Class?

You know who would be really interesting? Quentin Quire!

I know alot of people want to see Mr Sinister and Apocalpse but I think Singer and Vaughn probably prefer the more grounded characters and I suspect that they are huge fans of the Morrison era so it could be relevant to their interests. It would also move the characters forward in a really interesting way to have a sort of youth rebellion thing going on. It fits the era and it works storywise.

I have no idea who can play him though

intersting...

though, it kinda sounds like they might of taken elements of his backstory, for their version of, Jason Srtyker... perhaps they could just use him in the same way, instead
since there is already a bit of a back-story for him (from the original movies) idk

just saying

Major villain
X-Men: Second Class / X-Men: Third Class = Mr. Sinister
X-Men 4 and X-Men 5 = Apocalypse
The Wolverine = Silver Samurai

Supporting villains
X-Men: Second Class = Mr. Sinister, Magneto, Emma Frost, Mystique, Omega Red, Chimera
X-Men: Third Class = Jean Grey (as the young Phoenix), Selene, Avalanch (bodyguard of Mr. Sinister)
X-Men 4 = Ozymandias, Spiral, Marrow
X-Men 5 = Ozymandias, Cyclops (Horseman), Emma Frost (Horseman), Gambit (Horseman) and Archangel (Horseman)

Last edited:
intersting...

though, it kinda sounds like they might of taken elements of his backstory, for their version of, Jason Srtyker... perhaps they could just use him in the same way, instead
since there is already a bit of a back-story for him (from the original movies) idk

just saying

Oh yeah, I see what you're saying. Interesting. At first I thought you meant we shouldn't include characters who could be misintrepreted as Jason such as Proteus or Mastermind but now that I've read your post properly, yeah, that sounds awesome!

To quote Charles himself "make it so" :awesome::cwink:

It has to be hero IMO, with Xavier in a chair now and Erik officially an enemy, the X-men are looking kind of lightweight in terms of heavy hitters. I still reckon that Vaughn and Singer are honouring the original trilogy to a certain extent, so that leaves them really short of options in terms of bringing in a major name. There wouldn't really be a point in Cable either without Cyclops right?

So I'm stumped.

You know what would be quite interesting? If they bring in Sooraya Qadir (Dust). She has a cool power and it would be cool to show a positive muslim character in a movie like this as well as tying in well to the themes of prejudice.

Also, if Singer's plan is to have First Class set in the 60's, Second Class in the '70s and third class (including Jean, Scott etc) in the 80's then it won't upset the time stream.

Maybe she won't be the only mutant character in the sequel but if she has a small role, that would be cool

It would be cool to see a sandman type of figure,is there an xmen character who is like hydroman?

X-Men's franchise is an adaptation of the comics, not so faithful. So i changed something.

Major villain:
X-Men: Second Class = A mercenary team of "mutant-kills" for the government (after Magneto kills JFK). Team: Shadow King, Spiral, Mimic. Introduce also Proteus (in the end Shadow King will become the Proteus' host and became an huge villain!)

X-Men: Third Class = Mr. Sinister along with a partner, Black Tom Cassidy. Introduce also the Marauders (some mutants with Gambit - Taylor Kitsch -)

Wolverine 3: Omega Red

X-Men 4: Apocalypse

X-Men 5: Trask + Sentinels

Supporting characters:

X-Men Second Class: X-Men:Thunderbird, Sunfire, Polaris.
Brotherhood: Avalanche.

X-Men Third Class: X-Men: Jean Grey, Storm
Brotherhood: Toad, Sabretooth

Wolverine 3: Creed/Sabretooth, (young) Lady Deathstrike

(I don't know X4 and X5, but Cyclops' come back!)

Kill off and major events:

X-Men Second Class:
- Xavier's bald;
- Erik helps Xavier and Beast to build a big Cerebro to found the mercenaries;
- Avalanche, Angel Salvadore and Riptide must die by the villains' hands;
- Thunderbird dies like in comics;
- Havok and Polaris join Moira at Muir Island in the end (they falling in love);
- Sunfire leaves the team;
- Mystique (jealousy of Magneto/Emma's pseudo-relationship) goes with Azazel;
- Xavier found Cyclops in the end of the movie.

X-Men Third Class:
- Banshee goes with Maeve Rourke and Maeve is pregnancy before the end of the movie (Syrin anyone?);
- Azazel dies;
- Banshee dies;
- Subplot with Jason, Stryker's son;
- Nightcrawler born but Mystique leaves him in a church;
- Emma leaves Brotherhood;
- Jean and Cyclops falls in love.

Mr. Sinister could prove to be a menace for Magneto and Xavier, he could be torturing Scott Summers mentally and have been another guy responsible for Erik's experiments.
Emma would have a pseudo romantic relationship with Charles, and the x-4 should be Syngers original vision of x-3 wich would led to x-4.

I don't think Banshee will die, they'll probably explain that was Siryn in X2.

Hmmm, don't know who it could be to square off against Magneto. But they really should bring in the Sentinels in Second Class. They were "referenced" in X3, which means they were already encountered in the past. And basically Sentinels pre-date Mr. Sinister and Apoc in the comics, if I remember correctly. I would love to see someone else other than Magneto as the main bad guy. The X universe has so many great villians, it would be a shame to focus solely on Mags the whole time. The Sentinels are just as iconic as the master of magnetism.

Actually the sentinels appearance in X3 was a reference to the X-Men: The Official Video Game that bridged the gap between x-2 and x-3

So after thinking it through a bit, I came up with a list of characters I think would be actual possibilities of being a choice that Vaughn, Singer and co. would think to use.

Now keep in mind, I'm not saying all of them, I'm saying I think they'd all be a possibility of being the one new main mutant with a couple of them being more lesser role type of characters.

xfc2possibilities.jpg

Don't ask me about who cast as who please, I'm just referring to characters in this thread.

I think the "one new mutant" character will be Sinister. I don't know why, I just feel like he's that heavy hitter that Vaughn is referring to that can really provide a challenge.

However, I also see one or two lesser characters being introduced, most likely female and with powers different than what we already see on screen. I see one of the new X-Men being Magma or Dani Moonstar.

I think the next villain should be human; Bolivar Trask. I'd like to see them intro the MRA, a negative backlash to the announcement of mutants & see Magneto turn the island from XMFC into Genosha as a hideout for scared mutants as the anti-mutant sentiment increases. Intro Sinister as a human Dr. intrigued by mutants, possibly knew Prof. X. and set him up as a villain in another sequel.

The government fearing a possible mutant army forming on the island (which is what Mags would probably do) begins Project Sentinel, as a precaution.

In keeping with the James Bond look, I'd love to see some in-forest battles with the X-Men and man-operated Sentinel-like exoskeleton suits, the ultimate battle would be with the first large-scale Sentinel run by the Master Mold/ artificial intelligence program to minimize human casualty; but of course the program reasons the best way to preserve humankind is to download the MRA files into it's system and eradicate all registered mutants. In the end, the X-Men defeat Master Mold before it can mass-produce other Sentinels.

Out of that collage i'd say Sunspot, Sunfire and Polaris would be a possibility. Maybe have an event in Brazil or Japan that leads to their recruitment, keeping that globe trotting feel still in play.

yeah, I want an international vibe again.

It is one of the best things about First Class.

I want to see the already formed x-team travelling around the world, at least to one destiny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"