Who will be the first Wack Packer to win an oscar?

Are you talking about the "Frat Pack" the spin off of the Brat Pack, which was the offsping of the orignal Rat Pack?

Frat Pack:
Vince Vaughn
Ben Stiller
Owen Wilson
Luke Wilson
Will Ferrell
Jack Black

Octoberist said:
Are you talking about the "Frat Pack" the spin off of the Brat Pack, which was the offsping of the orignal Rat Pack?

Frat Pack:
Vince Vaughn
Ben Stiller
Owen Wilson
Luke Wilson
Will Ferrell
Jack Black

No, I'm talking about the group including these guys

riley~withbirds.jpg

6723434923.gif

32803003978.gif

o..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................k

it's not funny if no one knows what the hell you're talking about

The Joker said:
it's not funny if no one knows what the hell you're talking about

I beg to differ. If you're sheltered enough to not know what the wack Pack is, atleast in America, I'm both sympathetic but also not concerned about humoring you.

Howard Stern people? Um, Bob.

Also, the Hype sucks, and is freaking out on me.

BT18 said:
I beg to differ. If you're sheltered enough to not know what the wack Pack is, atleast in America, I'm both sympathetic but also not concerned about humoring you.

Ok, I only knew two of those three guys, and thats only because I saw them on Howard Stern.
Not every person watched it and it wasn't that popular ratings-wise.
So how would alot of people know who they are?

Sheltered?
I think not.

:cool:

yeah, sorry I dont watch stuff about big fat guys, one of whom has a bird, and one of whom looks ******ed...and they dont play Stern around here on a regular basis, and I dont watch televison because 90% of it sucks (if I'm interested in something, I buy it on dvd or d/l it)...so yeah, once again, I doubt all that many people get this :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"