Days of Future Past WHO will be the next announcement? [Round 1]

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
dont know you guys, but at this point Im getting a bit tired of discussing the same issues over and over and over and still some months away until the shotting starts, so one of the few things that are kind of fun to me are polls.

Since we have that characters battles topic, it gave me a simple idea for another poll, and since we can be sure that a new actor announcement is coming sooner rather than later, I think would be cool to have our own bets about wich actor/actress from the original trilogy/movies will be the very next one Bryan or Fox will confirm. Since the announcements until April will be more than one, we'll have some rounds until that month, so.... lets begin with round 1 :woot:

Round 1:

Patrick Stewart
Ian McKellen
and Hugh Jackman are the three first announcements.

Who will be the next?

Last edited:
Assuming storm Is in future I suspect Halle Berry will be next announced.Although It's
possable Anna Paquin would be announced next.

I'm hoping for Anna's name. But I think it's gonna be Halle.

There Is good chance of Anna being In DOFP but I think halle will be next OT actor
announced.

Gonna go with Halle.

Unfortunately, I think Anna might decline since she just had twins and will also have to start filming True Blood early next year. I hope I'm wrong!

I went with Halle Berry she is the last big face of the franchise before Famke. Seems likely she'll be announced next

Gonna go with Halle.

Unfortunately, I think Anna might decline since she just had twins and will also have to start filming True Blood early next year. I hope I'm wrong!

True Blood starts filming In january and will have shorter season.DOFP doesn't
start till april and even then no telling what order the scenes will be filmed In.
James Mcavoy doesn't start his scenes till May

Anna Is cast member who was close to Bryan Singer.She attended premiere of
Superman Returns.And she has maintained she would be up for returning to
franchise.Bryan directing can help get her back.And If say they make Rogue the
time traveler having a major role after her brief role In Last Stand would be
appealing to her.

So are they shooting all the Future scenes with the Original cast first then?

^I doubt any of us will know that until we start seeing set images.

When they start announcing more first Class actors returning probally the first ones would be Rose Byrne and January Jones.If Rose Isn't among the next round of first class returnees
being announced she probally won't be In DOFP.

I am sure you are being sacristic when you call January and Halle Berry fan favorites.

I'm just excited to find out which returning actors they are gonna announce next! I'm really crossing my fingers for Storm and Emma Frost! And I hope they announce it before New Year's Eve.

I am sure you are being sacristic when you call January and Halle Berry fan favorites.

Yes :D.

I hope to see halle berry too. i miss storm in the movies. I couldn't care much for january jones as Emma Frost. Nothing against her though

I like January Jones, she needs to just have better things to say...they better NOT recast anyone!

I think Anna will be next...and then hopefully Famke. Like Anna, Famke is a good friend of Bryan's (she visited him in Australia during the filming of Superman Returns). I believe he set up a tv show for her at one point.

I would imagine Halley Berry is gonna be next along with some confirmations on some of the other FC actors.

Famke Jannsen & Halle Berry (Phoenix/Madelyne Pryor and Storm).I love Anna and Rebecca too, but the biggest are Famke and Halle.

True Blood starts filming In january and will have shorter season. DOFP doesn't start till april and even then no telling what order the scenes will be filmed In.

If that's the case then maybe you're right. I just remember that True Blood filmed all the way into the start of the season in June, but I also forgot that DOFP doesn't film until April. I was just thinking that when she's done with TB she might want to spend time with her kids haha!

I thought I remember hearing Bryan saying something about Storm being one of his least favorites from when he was younger back when he used to read x-men. From a directors perspective I would think Storm would be a dream come true- just imagine all the weather effects one could do. But if what I heard is true he might just opt to leave Storm out this time around.

I'm rooting for Anna, January, and Halle (although she should've never been cast IMO), but if I was a betting man I'd guess Famke.

Hmm, I didn't expect people to choose only two of the many options.

I voted for Famke by the way.

I thought I remember hearing Bryan saying something about Storm being one of his least favorites from when he was younger back when he used to read x-men. From a directors perspective I would think Storm would be a dream come true- just imagine all the weather effects one could do. But if what I heard is true he might just opt to leave Storm out this time around.

I'm rooting for Anna, January, and Halle (although she should've never been cast IMO), but if I was a betting man I'd guess Famke.
He did say that during the interviews for X Men, basically that he was forced to put her in..maybe that was one of the reasons he did not get along with Halle and gave her such bad direction...cause we have to be honest that the character was not very well treated until the last stand...

I wanted to take a risk and voted for Ellen Page. with the postive mind that Kitty IS on the script and Bryan wants to get Ellen back, even if she isnt the time traveler.

So if they get her back, maybe Bryan will want to announce her next. Since many sites keep naming Kitty and speculating if she will be back or not.

Halle and Anna are strong possibilities, for different reasons, but I go with Ellen this time

Lets see what happens in a few weeks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"