Days of Future Past WHO will be the next announcement? [Round 3]

IMDB has added Amelia to the cast list playing Elizabeth Sanchez.....maybe a human?!

oh really???

let me check her profile!

Joseph Gordon-Levitt as the pointed-ear, flying speedster Northstar, one of the first openly gay superheroes :woot:

Wishful thinking of course

Last edited:
it would be pretty cool if Bryan were the first director to introduce a gay character.

Not sure if he will want to do it, but if he does it on next movie, it would create great buzz for the movie and a fine suppot to gay community, showing a gay mutant to the whole world, as a clear notion that homosexuality is part of our society since a long long time ago, and for those who arent used to it yet, its about time!

New character I reckon, Psylocke I bet.

it would be pretty cool if Bryan were the first director to introduce a gay character.

Not sure if he will want to do it, but if he does it on next movie, it would create great buzz for the movie and a fine suppot to gay community, showing a gay mutant to the whole world, as a clear notion that homosexuality is part of our society since a long long time ago, and for those who arent used to it yet, its about time!

I totally love to see a gay mutant! I think these films really do connect with people from minorities! I absolutely think they need it and would really work....question is who.....or who would I like to be my bf lol......

Does it have to be new or old?! Colossus could work! Mmmmmm

I think a new character will be better.

Northstar would be perfect. He doesnt have to be a big role, just a decent supporting one.

But honestly, I dont think Singer and Fox have the balls to do it. and its a shame, because its the best franchise for it.

It totally is the best franchise! It's about human rights, equality and tolerance and acceptance plus loads more!

exactly.

Maybe some of us should tell Singer about it, and maybe one day he finally broke that wall

You do realize a lot of gays already idenify with mutants even though mone are actual gay.
Some can idnetify with rogue being unable to touch.Beast looking like a monster.

I know because I am gay and this is prehaps why I love this film.

I just think it would be another dimension and I think a powerful message as many countries oppose homosexuality, I think it could be interesting

there aren't a lot of outright gay mutants.You don't want to turn normally straight characters gay just so you can say you have a gay character In X-Men.Plus bryan SInger would be bashed to hell for doing that.Some bashed superman returns by saying he made Superman gay.

I think you should be a little careful with how put your comments across or how it maybe percieved....

I understand it may look awkward for established heterosexuals to just change. But characters undeveloped or new it wouldn't matter.

And hey why should sexuality matter! It's about that person, who they are what they stand for that's important! Dare I say this "mutant and proud"

Famke,Marsden,Rila Fukushima,Rebecca Romijn, Kelsey Grammer & Ben Foster

With the way Russia's behaving towards gays at the moment, we need Colossus to be gay or some other Russian mutant... Omega Red could be Omega Pink lol....

Lady Gaga's Born this Way should be the theme song for this series!

I reckon they've announced all the cast members they're going to announce.

Until dofp comes out and they reveal jean and Scott's role

I reckon they've announced all the cast members they're going to announce.

Major cast members, yes - the ones who attended the comic-con.

If there's more cast members, its probably for smaller roles.

I know im grasping at straws but I hope this woman is Dazzler.

Bryan Singer just confirmed in Fantasia Festival that there's no Scarlet Witch in DOFP!

Jaa Smith-Johnson as mutant soldier

Any ideas, which mutant he can play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"