Who will die on the Autobots?

Discussion in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' started by Hush, Feb 16, 2009.

1. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

I'll be seriously pissed if Jetfire dies, not only did they turn one of the most bad-ass Autobots into an old man, but now they are going to kill him when the likes of Skids, Mudflap and Jolt survive?

Thats a joke to me. Hopefully it wont ruin the movie for me though.

2. protocida Registered

It's not because he's an old man that he's not badass! :cmad:

And, if it makes you feel better, Jolt is problably not gonna make it. :hehe:

3. DemonicFoil Comics,Games,Movies

That thing is not the Jetfire i know and love, Bay has done it again.:csad:

4. protocida Registered

^Seriously?

5. DemonicFoil Comics,Games,Movies

Sorry, im a old school fanatic.:trans:

6. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

^I know what you mean, in the comics Jetfire is awesome, and I dont like his role in this at all, especially as its pretty certain he wont make it.

If they wanted an older Autobot why not just use Kup?

7. Hush Wee Little Puppet Man

Seriously think Optimus will bite it now.

8. Miliwolf Registered

I would be happy if Arcee, Wheelie and Bumblebee were killed off. They are just annoying characters IMO. But Bumblebee would never be killed off, and I can not see the other two dieing :(

9. Mr. Earle Registered

First of all, you havent seen the first two of these in order to like them or dislike them. Obviously its easy to get rid of them now that we havent grown attached to them (and maybe we never will).

As for Bumblebee, for me, he is second only to Optimus as far as the Autobots are concerned. He is one of the most recognisable characters of the franchise, even since G1. Both his car and robot mode are excellent and i love his facial plate that drops during fights. Then its his overall ability which places him among the big playas of the Autobots. He is one of the most well balanced bots out there and no longer the weakling of G1. And finally, i like his character. The cute, funny, friendly robot that cannot be replaced easily by neither the rest of the serious bots or the ridiculous twins. He is the link to the humans and especially Sam. Had he been serious like Ironhide, his interaction with Sam would be minimal. He would just take care of him since it would be his duty, but nothing other than that. Bee helped Sam get the girl (i enjoyed that "boy and his car" part of the first movie. It was Spielberg's idea btw) and he seems very much involved in his life. The humans, and especially Sam should never be left out. I obviously want them to have less screentime than the first movie, but i wouldnt relate as much if they were totally absent. And since the army guys are just dull and undeveloped, Sam and Mikaela can not be left out. I personally relate to them because Sam is actually who i would be, if Transformers ever came to earth.

Oh, and dont tell me you dont like the scene of Bee freaking out over Sam moving on...

10. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

^I know, how anyone could want Bumblebee killed off is beyond me, he is an awesome character and one of the main links between the Autobots and humanity.

11. Colossal Spoons Paper boi

I don't care about this "link with humanity" so BB dying wouldn't bother me 1 bit :p

12. Miliwolf Registered

The role humanity should play in a transformer movie is to make a soothing squishing sound..