Who would be your four Horsemen?

Vanguard07 said:
Cry havok and loose the dogs of war? Interesting. So since my "eric" comment didnt get any response i'm assuming none of you are Terry Pratchett fans?.

Thats not from Good Omens is it. Cause I love that book but there were so many funny lines i have been known to miss so many of them in other conversations.

I want to see Madrox as war, given his powers with a boost from Apoc he could really cause wars of his own by using his dupes.

Madrox is a good one. Everyone seems to think in terms of the single being who could do the most damage as War, but an army is definitely more along the lines of what war is really all about.
cerealkiller182 said:
Thats not from Good Omens is it. Cause I love that book but there were so many funny lines i have been known to miss so many of them in other conversations.
It's not from Good Omens. The far-too-numerous horsemen in that went by other names. :)

TheCorpulent1 said:
Madrox is a good one. Everyone seems to think in terms of the single being who could do the most damage as War, but an army is definitely more along the lines of what war is really all about.

It's not from Good Omens. The far-too-numerous horsemen in that went by other names. :)

Yeah I know about the extra biker gang, but his so hard to keep track of the jokes. Vanguad's quote seemed like something that would be in the footnotes(which were the funniest part).

Plus, This would be a cool Fan Art thread. I always though that the Horseman always got really cool redesigns, it be interesting to see how people came up with. I'd start it myself but i am not that good. I'd totally try and post some concepts but it probably wouldnt take off as a thread if my sucky work was upfront.

That's a good idea, actually. I've been trying to think of something fun to do quick drawings of lately. I'll probably give some of these Horsemen a go when I'm done with my work for school tomorrow.

I'll go with something classic.
Death: Wolverine
Pestilence: Mr. Sinister
War: Mystique (I'd fight a war over her... yowza... hot)
Famine: Professor Xavier (a skinny little mind control mutant.) or Magneto just cuz he was a concentration camp victim in his history

Its from Theif of time. There were the horseman Death Famine Pestilence and War and then there was a milkman named eric who used to be a horseman but he left before they became famous. He turned out to be the horseman Chaos.

Oh, you know what else would be cool. If AOA Apocalypse jumped into the Exiles thing and made them his horsemen.....and jumped from earth to earth kicking all kinds of ass.

My four Horsemen?

They'd be:

Professor X,
Doctor Strange,
Mister Fantastic,
Namor, The Sub-Mariner.

Haha, like Apocalypse would stand a snowball's chance in hell of ever capturing, manipulating, or otherwise duping Dr. Strange. :p

TheCorpulent1 said:
Haha, like Apocalypse would stand a snowball's chance in hell of ever capturing, manipulating, or otherwise duping Dr. Strange. :p

Agreed. Strange would know what Apocalypse is trying before Apocalypse did and he could could beat Apocalypse just by wiggling his nose. LoL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"